ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Arca9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those who want material for their island, here are 3 nhi for mats used in furniture DIY and 1 for food mats used in cooking (there are some fishes bc those are also used for cooking)
would you happen to have a catalog island that also has all the DIY's?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
would you happen to have a catalog island that also has all the DIY's?
I have like 3 islands with all diy, mats and diferent stuff. But i only sell those islands files.
If you want to place all diy, nhse have an option to place all diy automatically or mobile spawner also have that option

Arca9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have like 3 islands with all diy, mats and diferent stuff. But i only sell those islands files.
If you want to place all diy, nhse have an option to place all diy automatically or mobile spawner also have that option
thanks so much! i didn't realize you could bulk spawn the diys. just looked it up. out of curiosity, could i DM you about the prices of your island files?

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone advise? i’ve been using NHSE to edit turnip prices, to a realistic figure of like 500. it seemed to all be working fine and now for some reason, on any of my maps i inject after editing, it doesn’t seem to change?

i know that i can use acnhms to change them real time, but i’m still a bit scared to go online with sysnand cfw 😅

thanks in advance for any help
x

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can anyone advise? i’ve been using NHSE to edit turnip prices, to a realistic figure of like 500. it seemed to all be working fine and now for some reason, on any of my maps i inject after editing, it doesn’t seem to change?

i know that i can use acnhms to change them real time, but i’m still a bit scared to go online with sysnand cfw 😅

thanks in advance for any help
x
Make small changes to anything just to make sure its working properly, dont change time and lastly you could always try using 90dns to go online and use MS

Reactions: ndgxo

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Make small changes to anything just to make sure its working properly, dont change time and lastly you could always try using 90dns to go online and use MS
90dns wouldn’t allow me to play online do they? it changes anything and everything else except for my prices for some reason i don’t know.

it’s not a big deal, i guess if i’m using an edited save file to go online i’m probably just as much at risk as i am if i go online using sys cfw 🤔

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
90dns wouldn’t allow me to play online do they? it changes anything and everything else except for my prices for some reason i don’t know.

it’s not a big deal, i guess if i’m using an edited save file to go online i’m probably just as much at risk as i am if i go online using sys cfw 🤔
Online yeah, but conecting to nintendo servers no, so that means you cant open to other ppl

ndgxo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone tell me how to drop a DIY, please? i have currently only found outdated info on it. if i want to drop specific diys, how would i do that please? not like all of them. for example, right now i just want to drop a nova light diy.

thank you in advance x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is