ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Bananaz1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can i give me only the catalgoue items? Not the Museum or somethink? NHSE say alltime only "Give All, Fish, Bugs, Dive, Art..

But i only want catalgoue..

ty for help

Arantele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everybody!

I need help... I need a nice island just to start customizing. I'm not skilled with waterfalls and bridges.....
ty in advance!

PrincePip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know this is a map sharing thread, but does anyone know where I can find a dump of an ACNH save file that's got all 10 villager houses unlocked? doesn't have to be a 5 star island, I'm just trying to make some nice maps but my switch isn't modded so I cant get my own save file at all.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i know this is a map sharing thread, but does anyone know where I can find a dump of an ACNH save file that's got all 10 villager houses unlocked? doesn't have to be a 5 star island, I'm just trying to make some nice maps but my switch isn't modded so I cant get my own save file at all.
If your switch isnt modded, how are you gonna inject the save?

PrincePip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your switch isnt modded, how are you gonna inject the save?
i'd be handing over the save to a friend who has one to inject. i don't want to bother them with the task of making a game file, playing through to 10 houses and stuff unlocked just for a save file, so i figured id ask on a fourm.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i'd be handing over the save to a friend who has one to inject. i don't want to bother them with the task of making a game file, playing through to 10 houses and stuff unlocked just for a save file, so i figured id ask on a fourm.
Ok, thats fair. I think in the first post there are some 5 stars islands shared, cant say they still work, but worth a try

Numeritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does anybody know how to place items (using NHSE) that are made to be placed on walls / ceilings in the map? I mean, display them in the island

XavierBCS2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
And how can I place redd's hanging stand? I can't find it in the NHSE item field editor
Screenshot_20211117-234620_Discord.png

Screenshot_20211117-235047_Brave.png

Although I personally prefer poker to assemble objects, so I have put the new ones on my treasure island

20211117_235308.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: