ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Gabrielsun18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best thing I could do is linking you my archive, not all are 5 star tho probably, but if you find any nice islands I will get them for you.
https://github.com/Ixaruz/Luna-Archive-of-Dreams
Hi tysm I only saw this now u r a life saver

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

best thing I could do is linking you my archive, not all are 5 star tho probably, but if you find any nice islands I will get them for you.
https://github.com/Ixaruz/Luna-Archive-of-Dreams
In ur opinion which one u think is the best

Bierfreund

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm searching for more up-to-date catalog islands than the relatively old ones from this thread.
I know many peoble don't want to share, because it's a lot of work and alsot here are same people out there that are using them for making money. If someone has somethinh to share, a link, or something else, I would be happy about that.

Last edited by Bierfreund,

tossboi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so, can you design an island in Happy Island Designer and convert the map (with no buildings) into a .nhl file? ive looked up how, but leads to a guy that made every nhl jersey in acnh, or this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey, so, can you design an island in Happy Island Designer and convert the map (with no buildings) into a .nhl file? ive looked up how, but leads to a guy that made every nhl jersey in acnh, or this thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cant make a nhl of happy designer, but you can manually change the borders in the island with nhse

tossboi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok this is my final question but is there any possible way to upload a png instead of an error? i want to import my cool island that i made in HID

Attachments

• HappyIslandDesigner_1629079660151.png
    HappyIslandDesigner_1629079660151.png
    421.4 KB · Views: 190

perkakaskasur

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there a way to export/import any of the custom paths that were in the dream dump? I followed all these steps and made sure I also imported the patterns and PRO designs that were in the dream dump but they didn't show up on my island.

Edit: Figured it out. It's in Terrain -> Modify All -> Import/Export all Placed Design Choices

Hello, I'm still having trouble with it even though I've followed your method. can you explain it in more detail steps?thx

SoapyDelicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am looking for a Treasure Island that's filled with all mats. If it has other stuff that's fine, just want it to have all the mats in the game. I would make it myself but all I know how to do is place items. I'm not good at designing... I don't need anything special or overly done, just something functional that someone doesn't mind sharing :)

Willuks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(link removed cause site don't allow me to post links)

Is it possible to visit Dream Islands offline with a banned Switch using your files? If it is possible, how can I do it?

Chowder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case some of the new people need a visual understanding of importing islands and island dumps from here with NSHE!

Reactions: xPoyo
D

Deleted User

I have about 9 Treasure Island Saves files (all up to date as of 11,1) If anyone would like to trade, add my Discord. Zill#3417

(Or send a dm here)

SoapyDelicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have about 9 Treasure Island Saves files (all up to date as of 11,1) If anyone would like to trade, add my Discord. Zill#3417

(Or send a dm here)
Sent friend request on Discord.

I have a treasure island we could exchange?
Looking for a treasure island. Will trade mine for yours if that's okay. Would DM but can't DM yet.

onvirux

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Spain
is it possible to download the islands of a dream? In the case of being possible, could someone download these two dreams for me? da-6735-3848-2150 and da-1513-2263-2255 these two files will go well for this whole group, thank you

SoapyDelicious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(Or send a dm here)

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON. THEY DON'T HAVE A MAP, THEY STOLE FROM ME.

(Or send a dm here)

Reported to Discord. Support just got back to me, they're refunding my Nitro. I also screenshotted and reported to GBATemp.

Reactions: fasb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.