ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm just guessing JKSV and NHSE. I myself have at least 10 islands, all different setups, rivers, airport color, ect. If they had a dream save for example, could just load up one of my own saves, and import all the 4 tabs, walla, different island, same player. Then just restore whichever island you'd want for the day in JKSV.
He means at the same time, also do have many islands, but can only load 1 at time

ghostbitxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just guessing JKSV and NHSE. I myself have at least 10 islands, all different setups, rivers, airport color, ect. If they had a dream save for example, could just load up one of my own saves, and import all the 4 tabs, walla, different island, same player. Then just restore whichever island you'd want for the day in JKSV.
unless of course if you mean they have 20 islands running at the same exact time, then idk
Yep, same exact time. This is an example.

aluckychild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
unless of course if you mean they have 20 islands running at the same exact time, then idk
I also have a couple of island but only one cfw switch.
I do free treasure island for my friends and my local groups.
Each island have a different items inside. And using JKSV if someone looking for something. If someone need material, i will load the materials island, if someone need furniture, i will load the furniture island.
JKSV really saving my day

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I also have a couple of island but only one cfw switch.
I do free treasure island for my friends and my local groups.
Each island have a different items inside. And using JKSV if someone looking for something. If someone need material, i will load the materials island, if someone need furniture, i will load the furniture island.
JKSV really saving my day
Try mobile spawner, i can switch island without closing dodo

eraldonate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I want to build a treasure island specifically for 2.0 items. Is there a guide on how to specifically spawn 2.0 and filter out the rest?

XavierBCS2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I want to build a treasure island specifically for 2.0 items. Is there a guide on how to specifically spawn 2.0 and filter out the rest?
Hello, I think that if you get the .nhi of the 2.0 objects it is the easy ones, I have not found a filter so that it only shows 2.0 articles

aluckychild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
does anyone know how to auto fetching the dodo code?
i mean, when someone make it dc, i don't have to run to my switch and open it manually

XavierBCS2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1