ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- NHSE Map Sharing Thread

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Huh mine derped, for some reason Isabelle doesn't have the option to talk about Island evals. Should I just start over and make a new island?
Talk to tom nook first to see what he ask you to do, are you the main account? If not thats the problem

Purpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay he wants me to show him any fish I've caught, but I do remember trying to tick the flags and maybe that's messed the sequence of events I'm meant to do. I can't actually give him my fish that I caught because there's no option for me to when I chat with him, but when I ask him what I should do he definitely asks me to show him anything I've caught with the flimsy rod or net...starting to think I might have to start over fresh.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay he wants me to show him any fish I've caught, but I do remember trying to tick the flags and maybe that's messed the sequence of events I'm meant to do. I can't actually give him my fish that I caught because there's no option for me to when I chat with him, but when I ask him what I should do he definitely asks me to show him anything I've caught with the flimsy rod or net...starting to think I might have to start over fresh.
Imo if you arent in a rush do it, i dont like messing with flags, i just like to hack the game and help my friends XD
I gave everything to the museum with nhse after setting up the tent, now i need to uncheck everything if not i wont have the museum upgraded from tent, to lazy to change it, but thats a big mistake.
If you arent in a rush give him the fishes, if you want to avoid mistakes start all over

Purpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Took me a bit but I got it lol Is it possible to make a five star island then use island transfer to move it to a new switch? Ive been doing this as a christmas surprise but i think i will make this on time. Actually i should have asked if it was fine to island transfer at the start xD

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Took me a bit but I got it lol Is it possible to make a five star island then use island transfer to move it to a new switch? Ive been doing this as a christmas surprise but i think i will make this on time. Actually i should have asked if it was fine to island transfer at the start xD
If you have a legal copy its possible

Reactions: Purpur

Purpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If anyone knows the answer, is the Leaning Tower of Pisa available? I can't seem to find it on the list so I'm wondering if it's under a different name or not

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201224-120026_ACNHSpawner.jpg
    Screenshot_20201224-120026_ACNHSpawner.jpg
    972.7 KB · Views: 342

Chee93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, would like to know how to spawn diy receipts from A-Z? the diy i spawn from Field item editors are not sorted

Trevisan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Chee93, post: 9311420, membro: 539531"] muito obrigado !! isso incluiu os mais recentes diys toyday? [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• items.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 302

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol