ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

Gee0303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi can anyone help me, i have problem connecting my switch via local play, the both switch is in the same place but orville said no island can be found. and i still can locally match animal crossing version from my 2 switch. anything wrong ?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hi can anyone help me, i have problem connecting my switch via local play, the both switch is in the same place but orville said no island can be found. and i still can locally match animal crossing version from my 2 switch. anything wrong ?
Are both games in the same version?

Zadrave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to unlock all the tools and stuff from Happy Home Paradise? I own the DLC but I messed up my save and got reverted to before I completed it. :(

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Any way to unlock all the tools and stuff from Happy Home Paradise? I own the DLC but I messed up my save and got reverted to before I completed it. :(
Honestly i dont recomend messing with the flags, i dont have the dlc and havent truly tested everything, but maybe someone witn the dlc can backup the flags

DigitalDNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what "Drop Items", and "Inject Villagers" in Dodo Helper do? They are always grayed out for me and can't select? How do I access them?

Attachments

• 20220121_140149.jpg
    20220121_140149.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: ThatAnarchyDude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao