ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

DryBones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Need help with this, I already disable cheats in atmosphere, removed the folder 01006f8002326000, installed last sysbot in the switch and restart it, start he game pressing L until it loads, but it doesn't load anything only random items.

Connect with the switch with no problem but doesn't load anything from the RAM?

unknown.png

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need help with this, I already disable cheats in atmosphere, removed the folder 01006f8002326000, installed last sysbot in the switch and restart it, start he game pressing L until it loads, but it doesn't load anything only random items.

Connect with the switch with no problem but doesn't load anything from the RAM?

View attachment 281396
Looks like you might have incorrect offsets?

P.S. Also, you maybe shouldn't be posting your IP Address in a public forum?

DryBones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Looks like you might have incorrect offsets?

P.S. Also, you maybe shouldn't be posting your IP Address in a public forum?
Don't worry that the IP assigned by the modem/router not my actual IP, was able to fix it just removed everything from contents except sys-bot then added back just the stuff I use to check if any was the problem.

Reactions: ThatAnarchyDude

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I made a tool that you can use to spawn items from your computer it currently has support for ACNH version 1.11.1
This will be a support thread, any questions of feature requests please drop below. Thank you :)

Update Offsets & Whatnot for ACNH 2.0?​

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to mention this, but ACNH 2.0 just dropped (a day early).
I just wanted to make sure you were aware of it because I LOOOOVE ACNH Poker & am dying to use once more...in 2.0.
Thank you for all of your hard work.
It is always appreciated.
Stay shiny :D

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was able to fix it just removed everything from contents except sys-bot then added back just the stuff I use to check if any was the problem.
Best thing to do, honestly.
I just only suggest that as a last ditch effort because most people I've met don't want to do all of that at first.

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does Critter spawn rates work in 2.0.0? If so is there a order you have to do things in? I tried and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Sorry It asked me to login, I did and it double posted

iAMTemple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Critter spawn rates work in 2.0.0? If so is there a order you have to do things in? I tried and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Sorry It asked me to login, I did and it double posted
You have to meet the criteria of (x) amount of (y) caught.
So if you're looking for a fish that needs 50 fish caught, you need to catch 50 fish before that could appear.
Other than that, it seems to be working for me.

iAMTemple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've created a list for the new 2.0 DIYs.
These do not include food recipes, just the items.
To load the lists extract the .zip or drag put the .nhi files in the 'save' folder where you have ACNH Poker installed.
There's enough resources out there to find out how to extract files into folders and whatnot. That said, please don't ask how to do this, I'm not going to respond. I'll try and work on the food recipes if I have time later today.

Cheers & Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• save.zip
    1,007 bytes · Views: 58
Reactions: selvathore

Musicbeyondwords

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have to meet the criteria of (x) amount of (y) caught.
So if you're looking for a fish that needs 50 fish caught, you need to catch 50 fish before that could appear.
Other than that, it seems to be working for me.
I used an editor to tick that critterpedia is full, the Cicada shell worked first try but the Golden Stag just doesn't show up at all. Hours of going between palm trees and nothing.

iAMTemple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used an editor to tick that critterpedia is full, the Cicada shell worked first try but the Golden Stag just doesn't show up at all. Hours of going between palm trees and nothing.
Not gonna work that way. You literally have to catch the amount of bugs / fish it asks you to catch. Trust me when I say this because I had the same issue when I began using ACNHP. Doesn't have to be any specific kind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Constantly on web forums complaining about how wronged they have been, instead of taking action...