ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I made a tool that you can use to spawn items from your computer it currently has support for ACNH version 1.10.0
This will be a support thread, any questions of feature requests please drop below. Thank you :)

Source code and releases (MS Windows)
Linux
If you have edited the item list and think I should add it to the main branch
Thank you guys for all the support. So many of you happy with the program makes me very happy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From @Kru5h,

Latest / Current enhanced Versions
  • KingLycosa v0.1-0.5 & v1.0
  • HellsAdvocate v0.6
  • FabioCapela v4b 24/05/2020
  • MyShilingStar R15.2 -> R16.0 (Just replace the one in R15.2)
Thanks to all contributing to testing, reporting typos and generally having fun using, and your
positive/constructive feedback. SkyQueen for P3-P4 mem locations

There are over 10,000 items in the item list including all variants / customisable items.
The whole set of recipes are included.

Before you can use these you will need your IP address that the Switch is connected to the wi-fi with

System settings > Internet > IP address

*** Warning ***
Prior to playing with either of these, BACKUP YOUR SAVE, in case you mess things up.

Versions and features

MyShilingStar R15.2 → R16.0 v1.10.0
r92.png

You can Read, Write, Copy, Delete to the following storage locations :
  • Pockets P1- P8 (up to 40 slots) plus Save/Load, Auto/Manual refresh for these items.
  • Home Storage P1- P8 (up to 2400 slots) @forsalebypwner
  • Recycle Chest (up to 80 slots) @forsalebypwner
  • Reaction Wheel (8 slots) @Wolfling
  • Save format is .nhi for compatibility with NHSE within it's own subfolder
  • USB support added (requires USB drivers)
  • Time Travel, travel through objects etc (requires sysbot 1.6)
  • Spawn All removed (use item save and load instead)
  • Critter Spawner
  • Villager Booter
  • Act as a standalone .nhi file editor if you do not connect to your swich
Network connect/disconnect :
Display Island Name on connection @FabioCapela , read contents of Pockets, Auto save IP address

Separate modes to handle Items (8000+) , Recipes (6XX) & Flowers (fully watered), Spawn item variations
Hex/Decimal mode for manual item override / input (use at your own risk)

Clear / Spawn all
Keys : [F1] Delete [F2] or [INS] Insert [F3] Copy
Mouse : Right click Delete, Copy or Wrap an item

Turnip Sell Prices Mon-Sat AM/PM, Sun Buy Price @FabioCapela
Gift wrapping @Wolfling
Stamina - Eat 10 items (full belly), Phantom Poop (empty)

FabioCapela v4b v1.2.0
You can read/write to the following
  • Pockets P1-P4 (up to 40 slots), Auto / Manual update
  • Home Storage P1-P4 (up to 1600 slots)
  • Recycle Chest (up to 80 slots)
Custom.csv - Star Fragment Tree included, you can now add your own custom items.
Items.csv file, if missing, software runs, gives warning message and doesn't exit.
Recipes working / displaying properly through separate drop-down menu

What's in the shops, Nook's Cranny, Exchange and what the Travelling sales people have on them.
View & Edit (up to 10) Residents Clothing, had gifted and House contents etc.
Patterns and Pro-Patterns Load/Save
Turnip Sell prices Mon-Sat, AM/PM, Buy Price Sunday, Visitors Mon-Sun
Bugs and Fish spawning - Time 24/7, 10x Frequency
Flower genetics
Curt Amibo summons
Display current number of trees and litter on island.
Display Island name and current ACNH Game version
Tool Durability
Copy item for spawning Right click

Kru5h Image Pack R5.3 with MYSS R7.1 Fabio R4b
Thanks @Rydog for your comprehensive list.
Thanks @MyShilingStar for Parsing the .json full list
Created all images from existing items and recipe icon for all 595 recipes
Added Mailboxes, Inclines, Bridges etc
Added new set of Bugs (80) and Fishes (80)
Added Event items , Orange bag, Red Book and Blue Diary (6)
Added Fence (Japanese)

Added Star Fragment Trees

Known issues
Empty Presents @catlady77
Hard Reboot your Switch.
Still not working? Reboot it again.
Still not working? Re-install sysbot-base from the very beginning. Delete associated folders and reboot after you finish.
Still not working? As your last resort, Hold down 'L' while launching the game to disable Edizon or remove Edizon or reboot to Fusee payload.

If you get this problem, send me a screenshot or let me know which slots/pockets were affected and the method you managed to clear the issue with.

SXOS is
not compatible. Any other prog that can access the same memory i.e. FTP will potentially corrupt your items in pockets.

Kosmos "Defaults" SD setup, some Sys Modules are known to cause problem with the in-game inventory addresses. Avoid choosing [sys-clk], [sys-ftpd-light], [sys-con] or [ldn_mitm] in the SD packages. If you are not sure, please use [Minimal] instead.

Some items in the full list are linked to Events or aren't 'in game items' so you may get a message 'can't use that here'

If you create an item/recipe that has no description on your switch, don't drop it on the ground. Chances are you won't be able to pick it up. Push it to an area out of the way or where you can build over it with a tent, house, bridge or incline. If you have the Terraforming Tools you can request 'clean up' to remove items next to you. Legit items go to the recycle chest, anything else disappears.

Spawning Fish and Bugs you can sell them, give to Blathers to appear in his museum collection. They do not appear in your Critterpedia. You will need to catch these to be part of your collection.

There are other requirements for High value / Rare items to spawn. Some are Location and Weather specific such as Tree Stumps, High Fresh water Ponds/Rivers, Raining/Snowing etc. Remove any that are present by catching or scaring away on your island before the new ones spawn. Only select 1 or 2 for each area for best results. Some very rare will only appear once you have a combined catch of 100 plus critters.

Other resources

https://nookplaza.net/
https://villagerdb.com/
https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.cheatslips.com/game/animal-crossing-new-horizons
https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...-engineering-glitches-bugs-etc-thread.560199/

Have fun

There...I fixed it for you...mostly. lol
I can't believe the OG post hasn't been updated since ACNH V.1.6.
That seems like AGES ago. lol

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay...this burning question has been bugging me for months now & none of my hypotheses have checked out.
So I'm just going to swallow my pride & ask...even though I'm probably going to feel like a real ignoramus if/when I find out the correct answer.

Why are the images of some Items/Recipes highlighted with the color blue while others are not?
upload_2021-6-21_20-37-5.png

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay...this burning question has been bugging me for months now & none of my hypotheses have checked out.
So I'm just going to swallow my pride & ask...even though I'm probably going to feel like a real ignoramus if/when I find out the correct answer.

Why are the images of some Items/Recipes highlighted with the color blue while others are not?
View attachment 267690

I have always wondered that....

samohT_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

View attachment 267690

pretty sure if it's blue it means the item has variations.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happen to MyShilingStar has she or he fallen of the radar map?
It takes a lot to constantly maintain a project and add new features for years, especially if busy with life.
There is an option to change the player offset in the settings which will allow the Poker to work for 1.11.0.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have ACNHPoker working with FW13.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.1.1? I updated today and have usb-botbase working with Berichan's ACNHSpawner, but the Poker tells me to install LibUsbDotNet and create a device filter (despite having already done so, and having redone it now).

Tomoire127

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have ACNHPoker working with FW13.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.1.1? I updated today and have usb-botbase working with Berichan's ACNHSpawner, but the Poker tells me to install LibUsbDotNet and create a device filter (despite having already done so, and having redone it now).
I haven't gotten the LibUsbDotNet issue, but I haven't been able to get it to successfully read my data. Connects, but shows a full inventory of wrapped items for some reason.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gotcha! NHSE is great, for sure. I have an iPhone so I never got mobile spawner to install, unfortunately. I'll stick to NHSE for the time being!
If you want to use poker maybe reinstalling the sysbotbase. I remember i had that problem and updating the sys worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu