1. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Try to look at the critterpedia while hosting the other player after having set the critters the way you want; any critter that was unchecked in the Poker should show no availability at all (i.e., all months should be empty), those that were checked should show they are available at all months and times, and those that have the halfway (square) tick should show their regular availability (which, for some critters — such as the C+ —, can be all months and times).

If you are seeing unchecked critters available at all months and times then your Sys-Botbase is acting up and you have to reset. If you are seeing them with their regular availability then for some reason either Poker isn't working or the game read the files again.

catlady77 likes this.
  2. catlady77

catlady77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Thanks I’ll report back later

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Cat can you please add me on discord Bong#0665

4. catlady77

United States
    ok im back. on my modded switch, critterpedia has everyone unavailable as expected but since my visitor is unmodded, it has the normal availability and since it is no longer connected to sys-bot base via IP? it disregards it somehow even though the critterpedia "not avail" but 2 that i have checked. i dont think this will be solved until the USB version.

5. lsc272

lsc272 Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Sorry to bother you, I want to know if there is a tool that can convert cheat like [08100000 AC4723D0 00000000 0000FFFE] to .nhi file, if not difficult, can you help me make one?

6. FabioCapela

FabioCapela GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Is your visitor using bait? For bait the game might be using the spawn rates from the game of whoever throws the bait, meaning you would need to throw the fish bait for your visitor (or your visitor would need to find naturally spawning fish without using bait). This is just a theory, mind, since like I said before I can't test with multiple Switches.

7. catlady77

United States
    yes I understand you can’t test. I don’t think who throws the bait matters because once I connect with visitor, the game spawns as if there was no poking. So maybe whoever reported it as still working in lanplay chose a fish that already shows up anyway, without poking. If that makes sense.

8. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    @MyShiLingStar should be able to help with this if you ask her nicely :)

9. lsc272

lsc272 Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Many thanks!!!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

@MyShiLingStar

Hi ShiLing, I want to know if there is a tool that can convert cheats txt like [08100000 AC4723D0 00000000 0000FFFE] to .nhi file,I tried but failed,I hope I can receive your reply,have a nice day!

10. isabellajj

isabellajj Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    Actually, I have the same issue as cat, the bugs spawning is working fine but the fish spawn doesn't really work for me. I have been running around (without pressing B button) my island for 10 mins, no fish appear along the sea bed, and I have only the sharks spawn activated. When I try to throw bait into the water, no fish appear too.

Last edited by isabellajj, May 29, 2020
  11. catlady77

United States
    my issue involves two players connected. This is a different issue. Rare tier fish don’t appear unless you caught a combo of 100 fish / bugs and coelacanth doesn’t appear until you meet that req and it’s raining

12. Datxreaper

Datxreaper Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is anyone else getting presents instead of the items that you spawned?

13. catlady77

United States

Reboot

Z3nZ3s likes this.
  14. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Cat is the best :sad: Thx.

15. Datxreaper

Datxreaper Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I just did and now acnhpoker on my pc just freezes when I connect to my switch any solutions? Sorry for late reply

16. catlady77

United States
    omggg i finally got fishing btwn 2 switches to work! i think it was bc the visitor was throwing bait and only the modded/host should ty :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

give it a minute, dont click anything. that happens to me too, on fabio's poker when messing with critters.

17. jskoiz

jskoiz Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Can I get banned from NSO for using this?

18. catlady77

United States
    @FabioCapela your poker really likes Sharks but hates every other fish. I guess I need to test it more.

19. Z3nZ3s

Z3nZ3s Member
    Newcomer

United States
    There is a version of @Kru5h (5.2 I believe), that comes with a SD package included (Switch Micro SD Files.rar). Use those files (drag and drop on the root of your SD Card) and then fully reboot your switch. Should work after.
    Hope that helps.

Kru5h likes this.
  20. Kru5h

Kru5h GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-...tem-spawning-tool.561966/page-40#post-9067868

Its also linked on page 1 first post under known issues , sysbotbase link for files download, I use these with no issues

Z3nZ3s likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Horizons, Crossing, Spawning