1. Valwinz

Valwinz GBAtemp Regular

Puerto Rico
    more things i dotn care about

BRING BACK HOLIDAYS YOU REMOVE Feb 2 is GroundHog day

2. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    And people wonders why people is still so nostalgic of the Gamecube game.

3. HarvHouHacker

HarvHouHacker Owner of the Rock Band Customs Project

United States
    They must really like Hello Kitty. :) Pretty soon, the cat herself will appear in the game! :D

4. mattyxarope

mattyxarope GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm assuming they're doing it because it's the second highest earning franchise in the world - that might bring in a lot of players (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_media_franchises). Pokemon is #1 which makes me wonder why they never did any crossovers with Pokemon...

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  5. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    There are more than a few Pokemon Items in the game or at least previous ones. Problem is that unlike Legend of Zelda Nintendo doesn't own 100% of Pokemon. They own part of it and have exclusivity for almost all games, save Pokemon Go.

Also while is easy to.make a pig Ganon and a Wolf Link, adding Pikachu would need a complete new model for example.

Animal crossing had cat characters since the first game and they don't look THAT different from something you may find in Hello Kitty so is not that hard of a crossover to.make.

Last edited by raxadian, Jan 27, 2021
  6. PoiRan

PoiRan Member
    Newcomer

Sweden
    I like the little updates. Keep the kids happy and interested. Some things should have been there from the beginning, but adding content is great.

As a side note, When adding games I prefer to add one at a time, better for the kids.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - collaborations, Festivale, Crossing