Gaming Animal Crossing: New Horizons General discussion thread

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So if I were to get the 2 kinds of wood. I would have to:

1. Buy a shovel (somehow, I got one from a neighbor, but it's not in the stores yet)
2. Eat fruit to increase strength/odds
3. Strike at rocks and hope they get nuggets
4. Make an axe (using recipe from online store)
5. Chop trees?

Is this right? My problem is that I can't get a shovel since it's not in stores and it needs items that need a shovel/axe to get.

Last edited by fvig2001,

Jeanvit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to know if there's a way to play on different islands on the same Switch system.

(For those that don't known, every account on the system share the island the first player created)

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8Wr4vGd.jpg

Nice game

Reactions: kop365

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Have someone tried to do a system transfer from a Switch to another, to know for sure if ANCH save can be transferred or not to a new console?

I'd like to know if there's a way to play on different islands on the same Switch system.
It's not possible. Maybe we'll can do this doing backup and inject saves with a homebrew every time (modded Switch required)

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know how to get DIY Recipe for Flims Axe?

I got Stone Axe recipe and Axe recipe...but need Flimsy axe to craft those 2

One of my neighbor, Rocket, gave me Flimsy Axe as a thank you... but it broke already

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know how to get DIY Recipe for Flims Axe?

I got Stone Axe recipe and Axe recipe...but need Flimsy axe to craft those 2

One of my neighbor, Rocket, gave me Flimsy Axe as a thank you... but it broke already

Found it

Went to "Tom Nook", gave him a Tiger Butterfly and then a Red Snapper that he said he will said to his friend at the museum, then he shared a new 'Critterpedia' app and then DIY recipe for Axe

ReannaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how to get the DIY recipe for the shovel? And also the vaulting pole and slingshot?

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NOTE : DONT UPDATE GAME

I updated the game with day 1 patch and it said something like "Checking if i can play game..." then it stopped

I tried again with Airplane Mode: and it said to 'Turn off airplane mode'

EDIT - Finding Mixed Results from other threads about working and not working after update

Last edited by HoTsHoTz79,
Reactions: bomigoton

sillz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
huhu, i hope this is the right thread.
I have a banned console, can I play with my girlfriend, that have a non-banend console. Over Lan? Does anyone happen to know

Were you able to connect locally? I have been trying to connect my two switches and it is not working.

I opened up the gates at the airport, but search results for local play keep coming up empty.

1 switch is sx and the other is atmosphere. anybody know if the new update would correct this?

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's a day 2 item. A villager will come up and give you a shovel and recipe for flimsy shovel, while Nook Miles can get you the better tool set, and a better shovel recipe.
How do you play with more then one player? I can't find the islander app its not on my phone.

sillz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you play with more then one player? I can't find the islander app its not on my phone.

I cannot figure out how to play local wireless mode. but if you want to play couch-co op mode you simply login to the game using another player account on your switch. so you will then make a character and share the same island. once you sign in as the second occupant on the island you immediately get the call islander app on your phone.

Rukia17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a question about our character, I wanted to know if it was possible to change who was the island delegate? I saw that Nook explains that saving the Island is on the delegate but would there not be a way by modifying the game with save editor or something else. I don't want to start all over again.
thank you in advance.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I have a question about our character, I wanted to know if it was possible to change who was the island delegate? I saw that Nook explains that saving the Island is on the delegate but would there not be a way by modifying the game with save editor or something else. I don't want to start all over again.
thank you in advance.
You can vote for a new one somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm