1. Something whatever

Something whatever Gazer of the East

United States
    I got bored with this...way faster then then past games. This update looks nice but they really need to suck up back in with something bigger =...like idk!! Quality of life Fixs

Scott_pilgrim and leerpsp like this.
  2. SirMorfeu

SirMorfeu Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    that's just lovely!

3. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Too slow load times.
    Year 90 game. Also a reason I don't really play, especially online.

4. WhiteArmor

WhiteArmor Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I’m stoked for this

5. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    yes very, I really like it and you find a whole day goes by in no time playing it.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

They need to add more house upgrades along with more ways to make them custom along with a way to expand the island.

6. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Yes, more house upgrades.
    Then you can actually use your remaining bells on the bank. A villa for example with extra rooms, also the rooms itself being expanded because the rooms are always small.

Then where are the faster loading times because even Breath of the Wild loads up everything faster so what's going on.

And no more jumping off the pier.

7. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    i would've loved it if they wouldn't have used the overly horned accessory shiet, it's just tiring to see it *everywhere* like good gosh the gosh darn pocket camp game halloween accessories were amazing and interesting than this :s..sigh. i am honestly doubting this game is going to get anywhere but stay stuck.
    the fact that they only care for the mobile by adding the gosh darn new leaf villagers that you would get especially through cards really tell you how much they care for a new horizon, plus the items are much better, in the mobile version - you can get a stinking haunted ghost ship...the new horizon...bland items, - just the quality of items on mobile version really bums me out, honestly gross of them to be extremely more thirsty even though there already got *so* much money from the fact that the game sold millions.

please don't even use the excuse of; "they need more money to keep on running" shiet, nintendo a multi-billionaire company lol. these people get paid well. annywaaayy i do love new horizon but i just don't like it...i feel so bland, and grim when i see it.. didn't turn out how it was supposed to.
    instead, it's bad..gosh dang new leaf is more interesting till this day, funny thing is that i found out that there were things that new horizon cut off that new leaf had that was interesting - drawn people into it. - 1st thing is the villagers having *actual* different, interesting conversations with you. nice touch new leaf had...it's dead in new horizon that's why the villagers feel like dolls, then more like animals with personality. but enough of me rambling.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Crossing, Horizons, pumpkins