Animal Crossing: New Horizon's Fall update adds pumpkins, costumes, and more

Animal Crossing: New Horizons' latest update is Fall-focused, bringing Halloween related events to the game. A free update will go live on September 30th, adding Halloween decorations, furniture, candy, and more. You'll now be able to grow pumpkins in a patch, and once they've grown, they'll be usable in special Halloween DIY recipes. Costumes will also be available through the Able Sisters shop, where you'll not only be able to dress up, but also change your skin and eye color with new options to fully embrace your spooky style. Nintendo is also teasing a Thanksgiving and Christmas update, to be available later in November.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this game any fun?
yes very, I really like it and you find a whole day goes by in no time playing it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got bored with this...way faster then then past games. This update looks nice but they really need to suck up back in with something bigger =...like idk!! Quality of life Fixs
They need to add more house upgrades along with more ways to make them custom along with a way to expand the island.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, more house upgrades.
Then you can actually use your remaining bells on the bank. A villa for example with extra rooms, also the rooms itself being expanded because the rooms are always small.

Then where are the faster loading times because even Breath of the Wild loads up everything faster so what's going on.

And no more jumping off the pier.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Animal Crossing: New Horizons' latest update is Fall-focused, bringing Halloween related events to the game. A free update will go live on September 30th, adding Halloween decorations, furniture, candy, and more. You'll now be able to grow pumpkins in a patch, and once they've grown, they'll be usable in special Halloween DIY recipes. Costumes will also be available through the Able Sisters shop, where you'll not only be able to dress up, but also change your skin and eye color with new options to fully embrace your spooky style. Nintendo is also teasing a Thanksgiving and Christmas update, to be available later in November.

i would've loved it if they wouldn't have used the overly horned accessory shiet, it's just tiring to see it *everywhere* like good gosh the gosh darn pocket camp game halloween accessories were amazing and interesting than this :s..sigh. i am honestly doubting this game is going to get anywhere but stay stuck.
the fact that they only care for the mobile by adding the gosh darn new leaf villagers that you would get especially through cards really tell you how much they care for a new horizon, plus the items are much better, in the mobile version - you can get a stinking haunted ghost ship...the new horizon...bland items, - just the quality of items on mobile version really bums me out, honestly gross of them to be extremely more thirsty even though there already got *so* much money from the fact that the game sold millions.

please don't even use the excuse of; "they need more money to keep on running" shiet, nintendo a multi-billionaire company lol. these people get paid well. annywaaayy i do love new horizon but i just don't like it...i feel so bland, and grim when i see it.. didn't turn out how it was supposed to.
instead, it's bad..gosh dang new leaf is more interesting till this day, funny thing is that i found out that there were things that new horizon cut off that new leaf had that was interesting - drawn people into it. - 1st thing is the villagers having *actual* different, interesting conversations with you. nice touch new leaf had...it's dead in new horizon that's why the villagers feel like dolls, then more like animals with personality. but enough of me rambling.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Bout time dude. phew
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    better than what you do in the bathroom, all you do is fart and wank
    +2
    So why were you watchin me do that?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    it's not an eyewitness account, it's just something we all know
    Such Nasty minded people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your entire soul and being is nasty
    +3
    okies Then that means ALL of us on here are :tpi:
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I returned
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Me after starting a huge argument:

screenshot_20240322-193132-png.427347
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also wb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Uh oh... Here comes the noise
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wow the one who uploaded the pizza tower ost got hacked
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    honestly pizza tower is basically wario land 4 but speed, and it seems like antonblast is wario land 4 with destruction
    +1
    Wait.. @Xdqwerty brought that link here to Our site, knowing it's been HACKED! :angry::angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Antonblast is more optimized than pizza tower
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone has 13% battery
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And i'm not in my house so i can't use my PC
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    gasp you need to touch grass instead of using the phone!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @linuxares, I already touched grass years ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean the doctors hands when you were just being born?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You mean the doctors hands when you were just being born?