ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I downloaded the latest zip :/ do i have to fuck with dns like in the video? Like I search for switch ip and it connected it even shows my battery life on switch on my phone. But I can't load items. So is it dns?
Nah, just check the sysbot base, its the one from berichan?
Also check its the latest version

ZazenNoir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with the cheats .

I copied and pasted the cheats for player 1 that Pikolou provided in a .txt named 8379d9e90ff19b0f.
I put this txt in the animal crossing cheat file ,so in atmosphere\contents\1006something\cheats
Where there is a bunch of other cheat files. (because some time ago I updated the cheats for my games with AIO updater)

I play my game on 1.11.1 on a 13.0 switch with last atmosphere.
In game when I use Edizon, it doesn't find any cheats.

I don't know what to do.

So I'm asking for your help.

bunnynoah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to post this question, but can you replace all of a specific item in the map editor with another? I wanna replace all my bushes with another kind but don't wanna go through ever single one in the editor and replace them by hand (I have hundreds on my island)

Pikolou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue with the cheats .

I copied and pasted the cheats for player 1 that Pikolou provided in a .txt named 8379d9e90ff19b0f.
I put this txt in the animal crossing cheat file ,so in atmosphere\contents\1006something\cheats
Where there is a bunch of other cheat files. (because some time ago I updated the cheats for my games with AIO updater)

I play my game on 1.11.1 on a 13.0 switch with last atmosphere.
In game when I use Edizon, it doesn't find any cheats.

I don't know what to do.

So I'm asking for your help.
Hey! Just change your 8379D9E90FF19B0F.txt to 1CD4B05D52E20EAA.txt

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure where to post this question, but can you replace all of a specific item in the map editor with another? I wanna replace all my bushes with another kind but don't wanna go through ever single one in the editor and replace them by hand (I have hundreds on my island)
Mobiles spawnee have an option to replace X item for Y item (nhse also but its harder)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I hate these DIY furniture kits so bad