ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its the island, you can back up the design, if its stuff, you can give yourself everything. That will be faster
There's 5 Houses but no players in them. Could that have caused the problem?
1634413218036.png

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried to change the values of villager -1?
Okay can I probably fix that villager0 problems and cheat problem. But why does the game constantly soft locks? Like water still moving, I'm still moving but everything frozen like I can't home menu I can't move and then eventually it crashes all together and I'm force to shut down my switch. Why is this happening?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay can I probably fix that villager0 problems and cheat problem. But why does the game constantly soft locks? Like water still moving, I'm still moving but everything frozen like I can't home menu I can't move and then eventually it crashes all together and I'm force to shut down my switch. Why is this happening?
Maybe you did move something you shouldnt, i strongly recomend restart and reinject everything if you want

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you did move something you shouldnt, i strongly recomend restart and reinject everything if you want
No it's one of the cheats. It crashes after I press ZR. It's a weird crash like I can still walk around and stuff but If I go to a house it crashes 100% or if I wait after I pressed ZR. But after I pres that button I'm not allowed back in home menu or screenshot or record or anything else. I just wait til it crashes 100% or hold power button

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No it's one of the cheats. It crashes after I press ZR. It's a weird crash like I can still walk around and stuff but If I go to a house it crashes 100% or if I wait after I pressed ZR. But after I pres that button I'm not allowed back in home menu or screenshot or record or anything else. I just wait til it crashes 100% or hold power button
Have you tried deleting the cheats and testing 1 by 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night