ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

Amara_Lougher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do! But I do giveaways on another group im in, and I know certain DIY's are sought after, and I cant use the save editor on my legitimate game. So I figured all this work could help some other people as well :D

OH. No....I didn't know I could do that :( Wow that would have been a heck of a lot easier

Reactions: catlady77

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i didnt get to you sooner but glad you figured it out!!!
---

Wow those islands are crazy, I was hoping more for like an item set like for example the Edizon cheat for the mermaid set. I used to use this to create my own custom item spawning but it's outdated https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/

I don't really know how to load these islands, I'm guessing it plays with save editors and I backup my island, and overwrite it with this new island filled with materials? I'm a little skeptical of that if I'm correct, I'll just wait and hope that the mpql link is updated to 1.3.1 if anything...

Oh by the way, is there any way to speed up the swimming speed?

Last edited by Picartman,

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow those islands are crazy, I was hoping more for like an item set like for example the Edizon cheat for the mermaid set. I used to use this to create my own custom item spawning but it's outdated https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/

I don't really know how to load these islands, I'm guessing it plays with save editors and I backup my island, and overwrite it with this new island filled with materials? I'm a little skeptical of that if I'm correct, I'll just wait and hope that the mpql link is updated to 1.3.1 if anything...

-----
faster animation cheat or walk faster should do it but idk i dont really swim that much

everything you stated is already achievable with map editing, you just need to click the according tabs while you're in Map Field editing mode. And then you load all acres, all buildings, all items.

Yes it will rewrite your island but thats what JKSV is for, youre supposed to back up YOUR island and then mess around will all these new catalogue islands. just dont mistakenly overwrite your own personal island. you can load different islands in the same game.

and a couple posts back i posted various NHI sets including mermaid stuff, you need to either load it into your pockets or load it into your house storage.

i dont recommend edizon for DIY sets, catalouging especially when you have 2 switches.

if you use edizon and you're trying to catalogue, you have to
1. spawn
2. drop all spawn
3. pick up
4. finally catalogued.

same thing with DIYs
1. Map editing > spawn all > sequential DIYs
2. second character learn/ pick up

Last edited by catlady77,
Reactions: Picartman

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's no danger to your file if you just JKSV your device save file, make a copy of that file, rename it, then tweak with the renamed one, you can have a bunch of device saves on the emmu, just load up whichever save file you need at any time

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh and for the Evict Villager cheat....... it's really only for testing purposes for people who know what theyre doing. I would use Save editor for editing villagers as well. I really don't recc using the evict cheat unless you know how to troubleshoot.

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh and for the Evict Villager cheat....... it's really only for testing purposes for people who know what theyre doing. I would use Save editor for editing villagers as well. I really don't recc using the evict cheat unless you know how to troubleshoot.

Well the idea was for me to get a villager over to my friend's island on his legit copy. I used the Edizon cheat to get the villager on my island from using nook mile tickets. Now we're just trying to evict that villager from my switch to his switch through local play.

I tried modifying the evict villager cheat though and got in, I just need to check all my villagers to see if any of them want to even move. Chances are I won't look too far into it though, like you said, it seems like its good for testing and perhaps it's not stable at all.

Also the animation 2x doesn't affect swim speed unfortunately. It sucks because it's painfully slow to swim lol even with tapping A.

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Picartman yeah already doable with Editor.

Villagers tab > pick villager > Click move out checkbox > Villager is in boxes > Save > Connect local play > Friend can talk to villager

I'm going to take out the evict cheat out entirely because I get this question a lot and im tired of answering it

a side note, spend more time messing with the save editor (BACKUP YOUR ISLAND MORE THAN ONE FILE!!!!!!!!!!), you'll find stuff you wanted to do that outweighs edizon by 10000000000000000%

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Picartman yeah already doable with Editor.

Villagers tab > pick villager > Click move out checkbox > Villager is in boxes > Save > Connect local play > Friend can talk to villager

I'm going to take out the evict cheat out entirely because I get this question a lot and im tired of answering it

a side note, spend more time messing with the save editor (BACKUP YOUR ISLAND MORE THAN ONE FILE!!!!!!!!!!), you'll find stuff you wanted to do that outweighs edizon by 10000000000000000%

Wow that sounds way better lol. Appreciate it a ton, I'll study up on loading the editor instead.

Amara_Lougher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried the save editor, and edited items right into water. Any guides you have or tips to make it easier? I really really appreciate it

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont forget to restore any changes you made after you save edited!!!!!
press Y to restore your save editing to your game (JKSV)

So make changes so villager moves out, save, load local, friend talks to islander, friend leaves back home, I revert all changes to my island, reload game, and then in the end I'll still have the villager and he will have the same villager move in?

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I tried the save editor, and edited items right into water. Any guides you have or tips to make it easier? I really really appreciate it

lol... you're asking the wrong person I'm HORRIBLE at map editing
avoid putting items over the water (blue parts), and dark green areas (the outer parts of your island)

----
So make changes so villager moves out, save, load local, friend talks to islander, friend leaves back home, I revert all changes to my island, reload game, and then in the end I'll still have the villager and he will have the same villager move in?

So apologies for the noob question, but where's the download link for a usable save editor? All I can download is the actual code it seems...

https://github.com/kwsch/NHSE

yeah it doesnt matter your friend will still have the new villager even if you reload a save

Save Editor: Edit/Transfer Villagers, Maps, Literally everything Edizon can't do.
Link: here
Front page if my copy/paste didn't work

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon me master, do you have cheat for colours furniture? Like spam hula doll with every colours

so theres more than 1 way to do this, i don't use edizon for this but you can try

Code:
[Duplicate Slot 01 to 02-20 (ZR + X)]
581D0000 ABA526A8
400F0000 00000000 00000008
300E0000 00000013
A8dF0510 ABA526A8
740F0000 00000008
310F0000

if you had the doll in slot1 maybe it will spawn variations???

i highly recommend ACNHPoker/Save Editor (Press Ctrl + i ) to edit inventory pockets with sysbotbase or USB botbase

Reactions: goconnect

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm