ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

Gee0303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi,

seems like text to cheat is also broken too ? since i cannot use it when I updated to 1.3.1 version

or do I miss something?

thank you !

Gee0303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Must change txt name, and not sure about the slot codes

Hi, thankyou for your answer. already rename the file name, all cheat works fine except that one (text to cheat) and chat to buffer that already been mentioned by catlady

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where can you find the 1.3.1 game file? I haven't seen any update file yet:(

I'm using Match Version with Local User with my OFW Switch that has been updated to 1.3.1

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated faster animation/movement

updated my cheats currently broken list

for anyone looking for a file, it's not up right now
just change to the recent BID
Code:
E43B24AF5D84F44C.txt

ty

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Cheats currently broken:
Text to Cheat
Chat to Buffer
Movement
Save Teleporter
Evict Villager
Faster Animation
Time
Bells/Miles Don't Deplete

updated 7/10

Evict villager still works.
Nothing have change for the villagers addresses.
Code:
[Evict Villager @]
400A0000 00000000 0000000@
780A2000 00012AB0
021A0000 AA490C6A 00000002
021A0000 AA490C9C 00000001

KdsTory

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi, i heard that you have the .NHI file for all 595 DIYs/All Cataloguable items , i an wondering can i get a copy of this , i have trying to search for it. i woould be very appricate that i can get a copy of those. thanks

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evict villager still works.
Nothing have change for the villagers addresses.
Code:
[Evict Villager @]
400A0000 00000000 0000000@
780A2000 00012AB0
021A0000 AA490C6A 00000002
021A0000 AA490C9C 00000001

sry ill put it back up, i saw someone say it didnt work

Hi, i heard that you have the .NHI file for all 595 DIYs/All Cataloguable items , i an wondering can i get a copy of this , i have trying to search for it. i woould be very appricate that i can get a copy of those. thanks

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-cheat-database.563423/page-16#post-9079736

keep in mind all edizon cheats are broken. you can fix them yourself by replacing the old pocket offsets (2nd column) with whatever player # you are, and changing the BID. i have the pocket offsets on the main page.

Drachenlibelle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, i got a little question: Is the evict cheat also working if you are connected to your legit switch via local play so that the villagers on the legit switch are move out ready? And does anyone got a a file for all the diy recipes?

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i got a little question: Is the evict cheat also working if you are connected to your legit switch via local play so that the villagers on the legit switch are move out ready? And does anyone got a a file for all the diy recipes?

No it will not work. Everything you're trying to achieve is already on the save editor. You connect to yourself after you done the edits.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/animal-crossing-new-horizons-cheat-database.563423/page-16#post-9079736 -- includes the .nhi file for 595 DIY (excluding mermaid) I don't recommend putting this in your inventory, however, it's slow and boring

If you go into the map editor of the SE and click Field Items and click Remove there should be a Spawn option. In that drop down there will be a Sequential DIY. Which will in turn, lay out all the DIY on your island floor as you can invite the other player to learn all DIY - even the mermaid.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

added Text to cheat/Buffer for player 1 & 2

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, how does the evict villager cheat work? Or how is it supposed to be used? I want to have a villager move out and then my friend on a legit Switch invites the villager over to his island.

Thanks for any help :)

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, how does the evict villager cheat work? Or how is it supposed to be used? I want to have a villager move out and then my friend on a legit Switch invites the villager over to his island.

Thanks for any help :)

as i said in the post right above yours
use the save editor instead, it's faster and much more user friendly.

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its there a way to kick someone with codes on a legit switch as visitor?

why tho...
save editor is just a checkbox check, save to jksv, ftp/export save, edit save, ftp it back in, restore save, villager wants to move out, connect switch, other player talk

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just tried using the Evict 0 code, on my hacked switch visiting locally on the switch lite island. Used the code, then ended session so it saved. Noticed nothing. Closed switch lite island, skipped ahead one day, and the Villager 0 (Flo, the original villager I had) was roaming around with a thought bubble, and asked to leave. I was thinking, omg, it works... So, I told Flo to leave, skipped a day, she's in boxes, skipped another day, empty plot, I invite a villager in (Reneigh). Skip a day, she's unpacking, skip another day, she's roaming about. So I try it again, visit the lite island with the hacked switch, use Evict 0 code, end session and skip. Unfortuneatly, the next day Raymond wants to bloody change our greeting, and it autosaved right after, so I am not sure if the thought bubble would have been there on Reneigh or not. That's the end of my testing, could be very coincedental, but maybe it's something that needs a bit more testing :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water