OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is ACNHMS???

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does anybody have the nhi for storage? Thanks

Edit: i found separate NHI Files, does anybody know how to combine nhi files?

afaik, you can't

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Edit: i found separate NHI Files, does anybody know how to combine nhi files?

NHI files are just raw item data, you would need to replace all empty items (0xFFFE followed by the next 6 bytes) with values that are not an empty item from another NHI file.

what is ACNHMS???

My app

Reactions: Aljou and catlady77

Jxmey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello! so i am extremely new to edizon since i usually just use acnh editor (but, yknow... star trees are gone now but i hear they still work with text-to-cheat @_@ idk if that is Correct but i still would like to try this out)
ANYWAY uhh! im pretty sure i downloaded everything i needed to, and the cheats show that i have them enabled and stuff but when i actually try to use them, nothing happens whatsoever!

this is probably a silly question that i more than likely know the answer to, but: i have downloaded the latest tesla file (from here) and i'm pretty sure i put the overlay file where i needed to (/switch/.overlays), yet??? i dont see tesla anywhere in my actual album or whenever i do L+D-DOWN+RS. could this be the reason why?

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
hello! so i am extremely new to edizon since i usually just use acnh editor (but, yknow... star trees are gone now but i hear they still work with text-to-cheat @_@ idk if that is Correct but i still would like to try this out)
ANYWAY uhh! im pretty sure i downloaded everything i needed to, and the cheats show that i have them enabled and stuff but when i actually try to use them, nothing happens whatsoever!

this is probably a silly question that i more than likely know the answer to, but: i have downloaded the latest tesla file (from here) and i'm pretty sure i put the overlay file where i needed to (/switch/.overlays), yet??? i dont see tesla anywhere in my actual album or whenever i do L+D-DOWN+RS. could this be the reason why?

These are all the Files you need for Tesla:

EdiZon
Tesla-Menu
nx-ovlloader
ovlEdiZon

How to use:

Open your Game then press: L + D-Pad Down + R3 (Right Stick) to open Tesla Menu.
Select Edizon and activate your desired Cheats.

Jxmey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are all the Files you need for Tesla:

EdiZon
Tesla-Menu
nx-ovlloader
ovlEdiZon

How to use:

Open your Game then press: L + D-Pad Down + R3 (Right Stick) to open Tesla Menu.
Select Edizon and activate your desired Cheats.
OH okay so the menu that opens with L + D-Down + RS *is* tesla? because if that's the case then that definitely works, and it does show that the cheats are enabled, but for some reason they still dont work ):

i only have 4 cheats in the file (item spawner, duplicator, and the buffer versions), and i made sure its the right build (1.4.1), but whenever i input anything into the in-game text box, nothing happens after i press the triggers :<

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
OH okay so the menu that opens with L + D-Down + RS *is* tesla? because if that's the case then that definitely works, and it does show that the cheats are enabled, but for some reason they still dont work ):

i only have 4 cheats in the file (item spawner, duplicator, and the buffer versions), and i made sure its the right build (1.4.1), but whenever i input anything into the in-game text box, nothing happens after i press the triggers :<

Maybe you have to wait for someone to update these Cheats, idk if they work on 1.4.1.
I'm not on the latest Build, so i can't test them rn.

raulioli8810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe you have to wait for someone to update these Cheats, idk if they work on 1.4.1.
I'm not on the latest Build, so i can't test them rn.

I can confirm that the cheats from the 1.4.0 update works with the 1.4.1.
just change the file to: 7515E5F76D09F8A3.txt
then the old chears will work :)

i just tried it now

Jxmey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that the cheats from the 1.4.0 update works with the 1.4.1.
just change the file to: 7515E5F76D09F8A3.txt
then the old chears will work :)

i just tried it now
i made sure that the file was renamed to the current build, but the cheats still don't work for me. :(
theyre all enabled and i input the correct triggers after sending out the text, but nothing happens. im not sure what i can be missing :<

raulioli8810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i made sure that the file was renamed to the current build, but the cheats still don't work for me. :(
theyre all enabled and i input the correct triggers after sending out the text, but nothing happens. im not sure what i can be missing :<

Can you attach your file? ill try it on mine :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I use my codes without input, just on/off

raulioli8810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sure, i can attach the file when i wake up! which file do you want to check? the build#.txt file?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what do you mean? o:
Hi
Yes if you attach your text file I can have a look at it for you

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoldLeanDunlin-small.gif

Front Page.
First. Post.

RMpG6j8.png

when i say clean & fresh install, that means reinstall it from the very beginning. NO OVERWRITING.​

Reactions: raulioli8810

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait, ACNHPoker works on SXOS?? I thought that was AMS only as well...

EDIT: Same with ACNHMS, I've read this in that thread...
So...just reiterating this as no one answered yet; are any of these applications actually usable with SXOS? I've read that they are all AMS only but this post says otherwise. Has there been an update since? It would be so time-saving if I could generate items on the go .

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...just reiterating this as no one answered yet; are any of these applications actually usable with SXOS? I've read that they are all AMS only but this post says otherwise. Has there been an update since? It would be so time-saving if I could generate items on the go .

Sysbotbase = AMS only

NHSE = Sysbot
Poker = Sysbot
Text to cheat / Chat buffer = AMS only
Shopping app+ = AMS only

sx os misses is to write register value to memory.
so the answer is no.

your only solution is to get another SD and setup AMS because it becomes apparent to me everyday there is no perk to using SX OS... except the obvious reason: piracy.

Last edited by catlady77,

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

A few people have told me that sys-botbase works with SXOS 3.0.2+, but anything that uses MainNsoBase is broken (so some things in ACNHPoker won't work)

i0V2Idg.png

From here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over