DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So, bunny day is currently available in AC: New Horizons
(Starts April 1st and i live in australia so its currently live)
However... i'm on the latest update which is 1.1.1 and my home screen still doesn't say 1.1.1a which is the bunny day event..
is 1.1.1a an update i need to download or should it automatically be available? just abit confused..

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update (flag) is distributed via nintendo's official servers.You have to get a dump from a legit user to activate it.

claussm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My assumption is that each new event will have its own "EventDeli" folder and BCAT file(s). Since the actual event data comes through in the pre-event update (in this case, 1.1.1 contained all the Bunny Day stuff), the BCATS are merely required to "unlock" the presence of said data in your game. They will probably be unique to each event. Judging by how quickly "legit" users were able to dump those files though, I'm personally not too worried about missing out on anything.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My assumption is that each new event will have its own "EventDeli" folder and BCAT file(s). Since the actual event data comes through in the pre-event update (in this case, 1.1.1 contained all the Bunny Day stuff), the BCATS are merely required to "unlock" the presence of said data in your game. They will probably be unique to each event. Judging by how quickly "legit" users were able to dump those files though, I'm personally not too worried about missing out on anything.

Is there a specific site I should check when the next event happens or should I just ask on gbatemp next time there's an event?

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I also think we will need to do that everytime, but I guess that after a year there will be no need for that anymore ? I don't think they will keep doing that forever ...

Kingddd91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi!

can anyone help me with AC?

I tried to put JKSV on my SD and make all backup, then I put Easter.zip folder (directories) on the JKSV folder on the main root, but when I try to start AC, it doesnt work...
I had the first AC NSP first version 1.0.0 and it worked without problem...

ps. I tried to remove all and start again AC; but it doesnt work more T_T

HELP please!

Last edited by Kingddd91,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D