ROM Hack Suggestion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Ban Discussion Thread

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Would I get banned for giving myself all the Cherry Blossom DIY using the "Edit OFW Clean Switch save data from NAND backup" method? I already edited my save but I'm so scared to inject it. Plus, Nintendo has been real quiet since the last update and people are going crazy with dupe glitches/hacks and stuff. I feel like a mass ban is gonna happen after the next update.

lol yeah that's what im afraid of the ban wave

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they've been banning users recently though I've spoke to someone on the thread

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the OP of that Nand backup save transfer guide isn't banned yet.
I'm not banned on both devices for having edizon on and connecting to my legit switch since 1.1.1

I think people are fearbaiting the ban - if anything.

Reactions: obs123194

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the OP of that Nand backup save transfer guide isn't banned yet.
I'm not banned on both devices for having edizon on and connecting to my legit switch since 1.1.1

I think people are fearbaiting the ban - if anything.

I looked at the nand backup save transfer guide and I find it kind of time consuming and unnecessary. your nand might be "dirty" but running cfw alone doesn't get you banned. if you install an .nsp on your sysnand then yes a nand restore is definitely necessary

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yeah that's what im afraid of the ban wave

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they've been banning users recently though I've spoke to someone on the thread
Hmm, I'm gonna wait for the next game update and see what happens.

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I said i would post if i'm ban at some point, so here i go :

I use edizon overlay and cfw sys to extract and inject back save for now 6 month.

I did that for both Pokemon SW/SH and ACNH, as for now i'm still not ban.

I still can go online with both my PKMN and ACNH save, i can access Eshop.

I even pre ordered Xenoblade remaster lately :D

So, i probably going to get a ban at some point, but i'm still not banned atm.

I ALWAYS use cfw sys via hekate boot, before i do this i ALWAYS delete my wifi config , when i have finish messing around with save and cheats on CFW SYS i reboot to OFW SYS, put back my wifi setting and proceed to play online.

I have traded MANY cheated item, even diy recipes, in online mode with many friends, even traded cheated flowers to help friend, edited my turnips price for the highest MANY TIMES to help friends getting some good money, and i'm not ban.

I'll post later on if anything change for me ;)

Last edited by IZUNYA,

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told i would say if i'm ban at some point, so here i go :

I use edizon overlay and cfw sys to extract and inject back save for now 6 month.

I did that for both Pokemon SW/SH and ACNH, as for now i'm still not ban.

I still can go online with both my PKMN and ACNH save, i can access Eshop.

I even pre ordered Xenoblade remaster lately :D

So, i probably going to get a ban at some point, but i'm still not banned atm.

I ALWAYS use cfw sys via hekate boot, before i do this i ALWAYS delete my wifi config , when i have finish messing around with save and cheats on CFW SYS i reboot to OFW SYS, put back my wifi setting and proceed to play online.

I have traded MANY cheated item, even diy recipes, in online mode with many friends, even traded cheated flowers to help friend, edited my turnips price for the highest MANY TIMES to help friends getting some good money, and i'm not ban.

I'll post later on if anything change for me ;)

yikes editing your turnip prices might cause red flags but i dunno. PKMN hacking is whatever game freak is incompetent. but nintendo might lock down achn but we'll have to wait and see

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i really dont understand why hacked users bother with turnips when 40 pockets of royal crowns give you 12 million

As i said in my post, i did it for friends to get great price, i did it three times, and nothing happened to my save, and i'm not ban ;)

obs123194

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've edited my terrain to make it flat but that's about it. I heard injecting items into your inventory and on the island floor can flag your game for a ban.

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
'
too risky i cant lol

Actually, we don't know if it is more risky than the rest , like editing save.

I can say that:

I used the save editor to move MANY buildings, edit the layout of my map, and change some villagers too.
I did that 1 month ago now, and i'm not ban ;)

I've edited my terrain to make it flat but that's about it. I heard injecting items into your inventory and on the island floor can flag your game for a ban.

I did have put some edit item on floor via save editing, even have some building with fence where its normaly impossible in game, and not ban :D

If anything change , be sure i'll post it in this thread ;)

Reactions: obs123194

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as legit switches connecting to hacked switches, i think we are still good on that. plenty of people played connected to hacked switches before (smash, splatoon) so to have legit switches banned is a whole nother level of super ban.

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My point is not to say "go all out cheating and be crazy"

I just want to testify that i did MANY stupid move regarding my save, and yet i'm still not ban.

I've seen many people trying to fear users on some thread , about ACNH save editing and cheat over CFW SYS, so i post my experience with it ;)

D

Deleted User

I've been modifying turnip prices to an abysmal level for the past month and still haven't received a ban

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol