ROM Hack Suggestion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Ban Discussion Thread

urbanxx001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I NEED to get this question off my chest but I currently transfered my modded save from my old semi-modded switch to my clean switch lite and this is my question, can I get banned playing it online on the new switch?
I was looking for the same information and came across this post, where the top commenter claims that simple save injection won't lead to a ban. Using hacks during online might though. I'm also planning to move a modded save to a clean Switch and will let you know what happens.

Reactions: theravingrabbid

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was looking for the same information and came across this post, where the top commenter claims that simple save injection won't lead to a ban. Using hacks during online might though. I'm also planning to move a modded save to a clean Switch and will let you know what happens.
With the island transfer tool its just safe

Reactions: urbanxx001

urbanxx001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I'm ready to transfer my island, however I'm unable to download the transfer tool. I have tinfoil but since nearly all the shops are gone due to Google Drive's new policies, the only option now is this. Given that some people have reported problems with it though I'm not sure if it's safe to use.

Last edited by urbanxx001,

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, sorry to bother, but im new to this and im just trying to make sure what i can do that won't lead to a ban, i have only 1 switch and i want to have my sysnand save for online with shittons of bells and maybe spawn some items, what would be the best course of action? making a save on emunand, hack stuff there then transfer the save?

Bartho1omeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I see people on Twitch using NHSEMobileSpawner working like a discord bot. How on earth can someone use homebrew online without getting banned? I'm using incognito to block Nintendo's servers. Even if I go online without protection I'm sure getting banned because of homebrew stuff installed.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see people on Twitch using NHSEMobileSpawner working like a discord bot. How on earth can someone use homebrew online without getting banned? I'm using incognito to block Nintendo's servers. Even if I go online without protection I'm sure getting banned because of homebrew stuff installed.
because ACNH don't have anti-cheat measure in place and Atmosphere did great job to prevent the ban, however no prevention applies to pirated games (install NSP) and games with anti-cheat measure in place like Splatoon, Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokemon.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have also some homebrew installed, and going online without any issue, I don't have any illegal game, everything was legally purchased and haven't got any issue so far

Reactions: JeepX87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night