• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 12,816
  • Replies 23
  • Likes 13
D

Deleted User

OP
that's probably a problem on your end, but ive reuploaded it with the exact files on my SD so redownload it and see if it works

gta374

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the same problem on my end it crashes with a software error, using sx-os 2.9.4 beta and i also tested in atmosphere and it also crashes. (system 9.2.0 cfw emunand)

RotiniNoodle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was getting fatal error crashes until I updated to the latest Atmosphere. I had to delete the atmosphere/sept folders and add patches again. I also uninstalled the theme I had because the crash message was displaying the title id or whatever for themes. Now it works great. I forgot how much better the NL music is.

gta374

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got the same problem on my end it crashes with a software error, using sx-os 2.9.4 beta and i also tested in atmosphere and it also crashes. (system 9.2.0 cfw emunand)

fixed it, I used StarDustCFW (the newest version with newest atmosphere) and removed everything (only saved the emutendo of sxos) and convert the sxos emufiles to atmosphere partition and it worked, greate mod btw should be the GameCube version then it’s more enjoyable! (or a mix it’s also a idea..)

tlgf_s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tysm for this. I kinda liked the NH music, but it felt boring. Until I replace my music with some good NH Fanmade hourly music I'll use this.

mason_AC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the mod and now every time I tried to run AC. It gives me this error:
fatal error occurred when running
Atmosphère Title ID: 010041544d530000
Error Desc: std::abort() called (0xffe)
:( any idea why ?
There is no folder with that ID in my title. I tried deleting the mod but it doesn't help

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
got it working, nice.

the original ost is really annoying when you play a lot, personal request: city folk musics :P

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
The OST in the mod is a bit too loud, the quality of some music (such as 11PM) is decreased and is noticeable when playing with a earphone, is that easy to fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared