ROM Hack Question Animal Crossing New Horizon 60 FPS

Comanso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can't help but agree with sorabora. It's obvious the majority of us think you and your work is great otherwise we wouldn't be asking, complimenting, donating, etc. Don't let one asshat ruin it for you, either way I appreciate what you pulled off regardless if you return to this later or not. Can't help but feel partially responsible though if I hadn't made my comments above in the first place maybe that other guy wouldn't of said anything.

nero5518

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well, because some idiot triggered me, I have enough of doing more research. Project is officially dead from my side.
I'm releasing it here what I have found until now. It's for 1.1.4, I'm not planning to port it to 1.2.0.

Known issues:
- 2x speed movement of MC (I have found limiter, but it looks wanky and it would be better to find movement speed. I saw one cheat that was responsible for changing speed movement, but changing it to 0.5x doubled GPU usage, so it's not good)
- Every HUD element is 2x faster
- NPC speech is desynchronized with their mimics (audio is around 1.5x longer)
- Intro video is frameskipping because of no vsync detection

What has been done:
- Forcing nvnWindowSetPresentInterval to be always 1
- NOPed double buffer
- NOPed one condition just in case to not have issues with render vsync desynchronization
- Doubled some values that were shared also by BoTW that may be related to physics
- Changed global model animation speed to half
- Changed loading and saving icon speed to half

it didn't go any stability tests, so be aware that save can be corrupted, some events may not work, etc.
And absolutely don't go online with this mod.

would you update to 1.2.0:ph34r:

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hmm. Thank you! I have one more question.

Unfortunaly, i dont like the new ACNH soundtracks. So i wanted to replace it with the AC City Folk soundtracks.
If i play online with the City folk soundtrack - will i get banned?
Every mod can ban you online.

Reactions: Lingg

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance the 60fps mod can be updated for 1.4.1?

No, It never even made it to 1.2 publicly and it breaks local island multiplayer since the game verifies if the ExeFS was tampered with. This mod requires an ExeFS patch to work so that will never be fixed even if this mod was updated and released for 1.4.1

Reactions: VanessaNya

Nintendop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Well, because some idiot triggered me, I have enough of doing more research. Project is officially dead from my side.
I'm releasing it here what I have found until now. It's for 1.1.4, I'm not planning to port it to 1.2.0.

Known issues:
- 2x speed movement of MC (I have found limiter, but it looks wanky and it would be better to find movement speed. I saw one cheat that was responsible for changing speed movement, but changing it to 0.5x doubled GPU usage, so it's not good)
- Every HUD element is 2x faster
- NPC speech is desynchronized with their mimics (audio is around 1.5x longer)
- Intro video is frameskipping because of no vsync detection

What has been done:
- Forcing nvnWindowSetPresentInterval to be always 1
- NOPed double buffer
- NOPed one condition just in case to not have issues with render vsync desynchronization
- Doubled some values that were shared also by BoTW that may be related to physics
- Changed global model animation speed to half
- Changed loading and saving icon speed to half

it didn't go any stability tests, so be aware that save can be corrupted, some events may not work, etc.
And absolutely don't go online with this mod.

Pls make it work with 1.90

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs