Animal Crossing Neighbors

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by neojei, Nov 29, 2006.

Nov 29, 2006

Animal Crossing Neighbors by neojei at 6:42 AM (942 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. neojei
    OP

Member neojei GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My question is, is there a way to change the neighbors in your town or something? I know there's a map editor, there's a trainer too, but I don't have a flash cart yet to see what that can do. Thanks. [​IMG]

2. MrLucky

Newcomer MrLucky Member

United Kingdom
    There is no way to edit a real DS cartridge, without being able to put it into your computer/something.
    Just get a flashcart, get the save from it, edit it with map editor, put it back in cart.
    And you're done.

But first for teh flashcart.
    Anyone wanna suggest some to this guy?

3. neojei
    OP

United States
    I'm getting an EZFlash 4 Lite Deluxe as a flash cart. I know you can't do anything with the original game really. I'm asking is when I do get a flash cart, is there a way to edit the neighbors? I've seen the Map editor, I haven't seen anything on it that lets you change the neighbors you have. Or who is moving in or whatnot. Thanks again.

4. Pikachu025

Member Pikachu025 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    The Map-Editor allows changing of neighbors.

And you can very well "do anything with the original game", just copy the save, edit it, and put it back on the real card.

5. neojei
    OP

United States
    Hmm... Thanks for that info. I guess I just am blind or something. I'll continue to play around with the map editor. I'm just using some save from gfaqs to play around with it. Thanks agian.

6. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    If the EZF 4 Runs Rein: Found here then you can do it with your EZF 4 [​IMG] im not sure if it does, you can ask around in the EZF 4 Forum: HERE

Good luck!