Animal Crossing - Let's Go to the City (RUUP01)

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by m00npie, Feb 19, 2014.

1. m00npie
    OP

m00npie Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2014
    United States
    Syracuse, NY
    Hello, Firstly just wanna thank everyone who runs/contributes to this site. This is the most helpful and informative site regarding Wii modding I have Found.
    Now on to my n00bish question.
    I am using WiiFlow, I was having trouble understanding the way to add custom cheat lists. But I found that I could just download them through WiiFlow. I was happy, Until I played the game. Now some of the selected cheats did work.
    Disable Resetti (Changed the date and this lil bastard showed up), Push B to run, No weeds. But the code I'm having issues with the the one with the Button Activator. The Bells Cheat, it requires you to Push A+B+Z+C+1, I have tried all the possible ways to press these buttons but the cheat isn't working.
    That is the code from Gecko site, which I believe is the same place that the WiiFlow gets its Code from?
    Any Idea why it won't work? Is there a step i'm missing or is the code flawed?

If this is the wrong forum location I'm sorry. Please move it to proper location if so.
    Thank you for looking and I hope someone can help.