Hacking Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City crash on 4.0u w/ cioscorp an

xheezy04

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My wii was originally 3.2u with backup launcher installed. Everytime I would play my backup of Animal Crossing: Let's go to the city and use backup launcher to load it all would go so smooth. Then I upgraded to 4.0u then installed preloader then cioscorp. All was going hunky dory with all my other games but when I started playing Animal Crossing again the game would crash like 5 mins into the game. I have also tried using usb loader and loading Animal Crossing through a USB flash drive and a USB hard disk and both end up with the same results.

Could anyone help me with this issue? I'm kinda guessing it has something to do with either the 4.0u with cioscorp or because I'm playing the PAL version of the game where I should've gotten AC: City folk instead. Hoping someone could help me here.
unsure.gif

gilaben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have the same problem 4.0U, Preloader, NO CIOSCORP.
I think the problem has to do with when the wii displays the BNR in the disk channel or IOS 249. When I had the System Menu patched with 249 for previews in the disk channel, my Wii would crash with Animal Crossing. After removing the IOS 249 Sys Menu patch the problem went away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM