Hacking Animal Crossing help!

Kekkon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get online!
After some(little) research, I think the problem might be that I'm missing an update, the one that's on the disc, or is supposed to be since my backup has those removed.

So could someone upload that update as a wad so I can install it and get online?

And if that's not the problem is there anything else I'm missing?

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard someone mention earlier that people couldnt connect to them if they didnt have IOS38 or something installed.. Not necessarily the same thing but.. do you have it installed?

Kekkon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I can get online just fine for the internet browser and to update the firmware(though I'm not going to of course) but when I try to get myself a friend code in game it won't connect.

I applied a patch (in wad form) called "IOS38-64-v3609 Animal Crossing City Folk Patch"
I still have the wad so I can remove it if necessary.

But I read something that there's a IOS34 included in the update on the disc that is needed to connect to Nintendo WFC

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Then install it
tongue.gif

Kekkon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Er you miss-understood, it's already installed.

Anyway I just realized my usb wifi device was disconnected, before when it wasn't connected it's obvious I couldn't connect since there wasn't anything to connect to so I was getting an error 5#### (# I can't remember) anyway now that it HAS something to connect to I'm still getting an error, this time '20100'

I can't figure out what's wrong this time >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended