animal crossing? got edizon installed and cheats, but not sure how to activate it and see if its working?

kyrusdemnati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
the 2 cheats that show in edizon are;

it says press

[Text to Slot 1 (X+D-Pad Right: Item ID|X + D-Pad Left: Modifier)]

and

[Chat Buffer to Slot 1(ZR+D-Pad Right: Item ID|ZR + D-Pad Left: Modifier)]

in the game, via edizon overlay i have switched the above to 'on' but i dont know what i am meant to do next, and what these cheats actually do?

on the main animal crossing thread, there is all this stuff below... its seems super confusing

"
Cheat Slips: here
Cheat Slips Generator: here

MQPL ACNH Code Generator: here
How to generate DIY codes
: here
How to generate item codes/modify mystery island visitor: this should be self explanatory, as the generator is 100% user friendly now.
Item ID / DIY ID list

Villager List (Curt Amiibo replacement)
: Pastebin

Save Editor: Edit/Transfer Villagers, Maps, Literally everything Edizon can't do.
Link: here"

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I always had problem to understand that code, i used more straightforward codes or nhse/mobile spawner to get stuff easier

kyrusdemnati

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have added that

how do i know if cheats work? what do i need to press and do during the game? i have switched the cheats on via edizon but unsure how to activate them in the game

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i have added that

how do i know if cheats work? what do i need to press and do during the game? i have switched the cheats on via edizon but unsure how to activate them in the game
That specific code i never used, but if you make a specific code to fill your inventory in game, its easy on cheatslips. If you turn on it will fill the inventory at the moment.
Or you could try mobile spawner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr