Animal Crossing for 3DS coming in first half 2013 in NA

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's to hoping the wait between the NA and EU release is just days, or weeks, rather than months like the previous instalments.

Seriously.

tell me about it, do you remember how long the uk had to wait for animal crossing on the gamecube? i had to import the american version and i am glad i did because when it was finally released in the uk content was cut out intentionally boo! we don't have that option on the 3ds due to the region lock goddamit!
At one point, it didn't look like we were going to get the Gamecube game at all!

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tell me about it, do you remember how long the uk had to wait for animal crossing on the gamecube? i had to import the american version and i am glad i did because when it was finally released in the uk content was cut out intentionally boo! we don't have that option on the 3ds due to the region lock goddamit!

bit late now, but I recall back then when it looked uncertain if it was coming out here in the UK the Aussies actually had a PAL version out there about a year before us, not sure if that one had cut content or not. Seeing as AC seems to be one of Nintendo's more popular franchises now a days I wouldn't see no reason for this to be held back long

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am no fan of the franchise, but I would gladly pay money for "Animal David Cross-ing".

tobias-funke-twitter.jpg

Somewhere in that picture is a great cover art.

Reactions: 2 people

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Is the DS version version bad?
No, it just isn't as good.
The DS version wasn't good nor bad, it was just awfully tedious. Nook treats you like a piece of dumb shit but after that it gets quite fun.

Nook always treated you like that, but there are a lot of things that were cut from the Gamecube version that never made it back into the Wii version. IMO the Gamecube version is still the best out of the bunch.

Reactions: 3 people

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The DS version wasn't good nor bad, it was just awfully tedious. Nook treats you like a piece of dumb shit but after that it gets quite fun.

Nook always treated you like that, but there are a lot of things that were cut from the Gamecube version that never made it back into the Wii version. IMO the Gamecube version is still the best out of the bunch.

Agree! The Gamecube version even had full NES games as collectibles!

And Nook treats you like shit in every version. In the first hours you're just an average hoe being owned, exploited and sold by pimp Nook.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Agree! The Gamecube version even had full NES games as collectibles!

And Nook treats you like shit in every version. In the first hours you're just an average hoe being owned, exploited and sold by pimp Nook.
Jump Out would be much better though because you are the mayor = lesser Nook control = you control all.

Plus StreetPass, SpotPass and NNetwork, this game could work out very well. I just hope it isn't IP locked.

That ass Resetti still stays

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why I'm so impatient for this game, it's not like it's the best game ever made, but this and that newer 3DS harvest moon japan has with the city building makes my underwear get stained, and the thought of another rune factory game, with three being a huge step up, I have high hopes for. Never mind the dozens of other fun games, just those three please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality