Gaming Animal Crossing: City Folk

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Guys, I'm sorry, but you asking and talking about the torrents, are making me sick. Just stop -.-, I mean, I support piracy and stuff, but cmon o.o

I'm going to buy the official game tonight at 12:00AM EST at Gamestop..

Before I go to pick it up, does anyone have any word about the update with the game? Does it disable anything?

Hmm well its a new game, which means its gona install the newest firmware and such... I can only say and quote, from wiibrew.org:

Notice: At this time, WiiBrew recommends that you do not update your Wii through Nintendo, as it disables some homebrew (DVDx, PatchMii) .
Instead, you should use the Wii Shop and IOS51 installer to update and prevent anything from being disabled.

Run it through geckoOS to skip the update
grog.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, that's only a tad bigger than Wii Music! I guess it doesn't have any FMV's or anything and the maps are generated as opposed to having thousands of combinations stored on the disc so I guess it figures. (Somehow)

Pray tell when this scrubbed version will make itself available?

barcafc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
heart just stopped!

any irc rooms to talk to the uploader etc about it and is he/she on gbatemp?

7.2% so far on mininova

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember guys, the Gamecube version was so small it only needed to load once everything into memory. After the game had loaded, you could take the disk out and play normally! Really doesn't surprise me this is only a bit over 500MB scrubbed.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
I know guys stop talking about: Where to get it, How to get it, Where it will be, And the mention of any torrent, uploader, or any sites to do with downloading wii games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr