Hacking Animal Crossing City Folk

Everlasting Nigh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I seem to have a bit of an issue with this game..when I'm playing it, it tends to freeze a lot. I'm on Waninkoko's firmware 4.1 with cIOS38 rev 14 with no cIOOCORP installed. Any way to fix this issue?

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Have you tried taking off Wiiconnect 24? I heard thats one of the main issues with the game. Even though I don't get this freeze with it. What type of loader are you using?

Everlasting Nigh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkshadow96 said:
Have you tried taking off Wiiconnect 24? I heard thats one of the main issues with the game. Even though I don't get this freeze with it. What type of loader are you using?
Hmm, I should try that. I tried with Gecko OS for the codes and it freezes...then I tried it without it and still freezes. It's the actual game, not a back up.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Everlasting Nightmare said:
Darkshadow96 said:
Hmm, I should try that. I tried with Gecko OS for the codes and it freezes...then I tried it without it and still freezes. It's the actual game, not a back up.

Oh ok... No scratches on the Disc?

Everlasting Nigh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkshadow96 said:
Darkshadow96 said:

I think like a tiny one and seems like disabling WiiConnect24 worked.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Darkshadow96 said:
Darkshadow96 said:

lol... Odd that you have to disable it on a 1:1 Copy...

Everlasting Nigh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darkshadow96 said:
Darkshadow96 said:
Darkshadow96 said:

lol... Odd that you have to disable it on a 1:1 Copy...

At first I thought it was the firmware...but I had it installed since the day it was release. This started to happened a few days ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed