Animal Crossing City Folk & WiiConnect24

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Megawat, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Megawat
    OP

Megawat Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2010
    United States
    I just got this game used for my kids to play and I am having trouble with WiiConnect24. I am currently using Configurable USB Loader v60 with cios249 v20(not sure what base though).

The game loads and plays fine, but whenever I try to send a message to the Wii Message Board at the town hall, it comes back with a WiiConnect24 error. If I play off of the disc directly, it works fine though.

I have not tried all of the online features since the game is a few years old and it is hard to find people still actively playing. I was able to connect to Nintendo WFC and receive a Friend Code.

I have tried Hermes cios 222/223 v4 or 5 I think(again not sure what base revs) as well as cios 249 in slot 248 with a different base rev with no result.

I can be more specific but I am not at my Wii right now.

2. Allav866

Allav866 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2012
    I have the same problem, but with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Basically, the game uses WC24 to send pictures, replays, and stages, but it doesn't work when I use Configurable USB Loader. I use CIOS249 over IOS 248, base 56 (I think). I'm not too broken up about it, since i never use the stage builder, or make replays, and i can use a computer program to convert the Snapshots to a sendable format.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice