Animal Crossing City Folk & WiiConnect24

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Megawat, Mar 21, 2011.

Mar 21, 2011
  1. Megawat
    OP

Newcomer Megawat Newbie

United States
    I just got this game used for my kids to play and I am having trouble with WiiConnect24. I am currently using Configurable USB Loader v60 with cios249 v20(not sure what base though).

The game loads and plays fine, but whenever I try to send a message to the Wii Message Board at the town hall, it comes back with a WiiConnect24 error. If I play off of the disc directly, it works fine though.

I have not tried all of the online features since the game is a few years old and it is hard to find people still actively playing. I was able to connect to Nintendo WFC and receive a Friend Code.

I have tried Hermes cios 222/223 v4 or 5 I think(again not sure what base revs) as well as cios 249 in slot 248 with a different base rev with no result.

I can be more specific but I am not at my Wii right now.

2. AlexanderLaVoie

Newcomer AlexanderLaVoie Newbie

I have the same problem, but with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Basically, the game uses WC24 to send pictures, replays, and stages, but it doesn't work when I use Configurable USB Loader. I use CIOS249 over IOS 248, base 56 (I think). I'm not too broken up about it, since i never use the stage builder, or make replays, and i can use a computer program to convert the Snapshots to a sendable format.