Gaming Animal Crossing:City Folk Screen Shots!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just be thankful they're actually releasing Animal Crossing in Europe. I can still remember years ago writing (yes, WRITING) a letter to Nintendo about why Animal Crossing GC isn't coming out in UK and they wrote that there is a too many European holidays to put in to make it worthwhile. Then a few months later, Animal Crossing is released in Europe too late and they left in the American holidays for the UK holidays so celebrating Thanksgiving Day is weird.

That said, considering the EU version of Wild World came out about 3 months after the US release, maybe I'm being hopeful that they'll do the same. Besides, everyone I know who has a DS has heard about Animal Crossing.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the images. Just added 3 images of characters. Nothing big.

Will keep updating when newer ones release.

NOTE: Somehow the release date for Japan changed to, TBA. While USA is still the same (Yippie).

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could be .... good
smile.gif
I really enjoyed the GC and DS versions.

Mic_128

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.smashboards.com
XP
Country
ShiningSaber said:
Let's hope this doesn't get as boring as easily as WW did. Hopefully they add in NES and SNES games.
biggrin.gif
(or at least have a function that attaches to your VC games and somehow imports them into the game?)

They've said they aren't doing the NES games. Can you blame em since they're selling them again?

QUOTE(sjones900 @ Aug 21 2008, 06:47 AM) Does this game have DLC? If it does then we can expect a storage solution between now and then.

It does, and real DLC, none of this "You'll get your item in the mail" stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok now for real