Hacking Animal crossing city folk on Wii u gamepad ?

alucard_xs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone

Actually in 5.5.1, I'm wondering if it's possible to play ACCF on gamepad only ?
I know that when launching Wii mode, it needs to use wiimote controler to navigate througout the menu in order to launch Wii games but maybe there is a way to launch the game directly ?
I remember that this game can p!ayed with joypad.

Thanks for your answer.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone

Actually in 5.5.1, I'm wondering if it's possible to play ACCF on gamepad only ?
I know that when launching Wii mode, it needs to use wiimote controler to navigate througout the menu in order to launch Wii games but maybe there is a way to launch the game directly ?
I remember that this game can p!ayed with joypad.

Thanks for your answer.
When it comes to booting a Wii game in vWii, you always need a wii remote to start the game. There's no way to autoboot into a game. For this reason alone, I bought a bunch of duracell AA batteries from ebay. I'll never have to worry about not having a wii remote.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont think that is possible on the vwii yet.

However, I know someone just created a homebrew app that allows you to play any WiiU mode game on the gamepad instead of the TV. Since there are some games that require a TV only.

I forget what the app is called, but I do remember reading about it somewhere on GBATemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...