Hacking Animal Crossing City Folk freezing when opening pockets

Kendyadof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, i have a Wii v4.3U modded with BootMii, and I play AC burned in a DVD-R inside a usb CD-drive, loaded with usbLoader. I have also installed RiiConnect24, but I am aware of the issue with it so I always turn it off when playing AC. However, since the last 2 months approximately, AC is always freezing when opening pockets, the mailbox, or even delivering an item to someone, and I am tired of getting yelled at by Mr. Ressetti. I've searched around here in the forum but did not find anyone with the exactly same issue. I've also tried to update all IOS with PimpMyWii, and changing the internet settings to Auto obtain DNS, because of RiiConnect, but nothing worked. So, does anyone have an idea of what I could do? Thank you very much!

Driving_duck

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oof, I highly reccomend that you don´t use the burned CD and instead just dump the Animal crossing game using Cleanrip or USB loader GX, then put them in a WBFS folder, and load them. as Burned DVDS have become outdated by USB loaders, so you might have more luck. Plus the USB has more compatiability. However, if you can get a HDD as USB flash drives don´t always work the best.^_^

Last edited by Driving_duck,

Kendyadof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oof, I highly reccomend that you don´t use the burned CD and instead just dump the Animal crossing game using Cleanrip or USB loader GX, then put them in a WBFS folder, and load them. as Burned DVDS have become outdated by USB loaders, so you might have more luck. Plus the USB has more compatiability. However, if you can get a HDD as USB flash drives don´t always work the best.^_^

Thanks, i will try that!

Kendyadof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It worked!! The game even loads faster, thanks! :yaywii:

Reactions: jeannotte
General chit-chat
Help Users
    AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu: ^ That's why I could never get far into LGPE; now *that's* "too different", with so many changed...