ROM Hack Animal Crossing Best friend App

Vanhawk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there anyway to get the best friend app if you're on cfw? I want my friend to be able to build on my island..

Reactions: falcorr

Slothbox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really annoying it's not available in local mode I agree. I remember reading you can unlock app features with cheats but some apps will softlock the game progression if they're unlocked early.

Last edited by Slothbox,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted this too but apparently there's no diffrerence with local play. I'm told if you go online then other people cant even use tools unless you add them as best friends, but when I've played locally people can come in and chop down all my trees and dig holes or fish whatever.

So I guess they don't give you the app until you connect via internet because local play assumes you are already "best friends" with the people you are physically in the room with at the time (and if they're a dick on your island you can just throw a shoe at them irl or something).

I could be wrong but that's what I gather, also I enabled the flag for it in my game but it reset and didn't show up anyway so it's probably a server side check or something.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a thriving Discord community for ACNH CFW users. You can keep your friends list there! ^_^
As for dealing with people being terrible during local play, if you exit the game before they leave, it'll boot them w/o saving and revert your island back to how it was before they arrived.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a