Animal Crossing and Pokemox X not working on latest emuNAND

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Neo Draven, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neo Draven
    OP

Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Every time, I get the same error saying the save data is corrupted on Pokemon X, and Animal Crossing just crashes every time I try to boot it up.

Anyone know a solution?

2. Vengenceonu

Vengenceonu Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    The C Standard Library
    Stop actively trolling. You've been in enough threads and gateway's site to know they dont work.

Yessy likes this.
  3. vorgrien

vorgrien Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    Are you trolling? if not, then the answer is that both of those games AFAIK utilize nand saving, which means that only legit cartridges will work. but even then you cannot play it on emunand and then play it on a up to date sysnand because it causes save corruption.
    Also, if you are using a clone, there are known save issues with those as well.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    retail or rom?

if rom...they dont work yet, if retail pokemon has to be wiped if its been played before on a retail console,...not sure about animal crossing

Neo Draven likes this.
  5. Neo Draven
    OP

May 3, 2010
    United States
    No, I actually didn't, son. I was asking a legitimate question, after searching extensively for the same answer. Just because I've been paying attention to the bricking situation doesn't mean that I have played every single game for the 3DS that has ever come out.

Watch your mouth, little boy. I'll ask any questions I feel like. Don't like it? Are you mad?

Tell me why you're mad.

6. eggsample

eggsample punahussy

Mar 29, 2010
    Poland
    These games uses nand saves. It will be fixed in new firmware. Probably :P

Neo Draven likes this.
  7. Neo Draven
    OP

May 3, 2010
    United States

This looks like Animal Crossing running, to me.

8. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    does seem a suspicious choice of roms to ask about....i.e the only 2 that don't work lol

(or 3 if you want to be picky, or 9 if you wanna be a complete nob :P)

Habbert likes this.
  9. Habbert
    This message by Habbert has been removed from public view by raulpica, Nov 7, 2014, Reason: Chillax brah -rp.
    Jan 29, 2014
  10. Neo Draven
    OP

May 3, 2010
    United States
    I honestly had no clue if there was a fix yet or not. I searched for 'Pokemon X', 'Pokemon Y' and 'Animal Crossing' before posting this question. My confusion came from seeing the game working on the Gateway site, and I figured if anyone would know, it would be the regulars here.

Fortunately, I got the type of cuntflap responses I should have expected from some of you. This IS the internet. The only place where someone asking a question grievously injures you, personally.

11. vorgrien

vorgrien Member

Newcomer
    Dec 24, 2013
    United States
    The nand save video is for GW f/w 2.0 public release, not for public BETA!as soon as they release the full 2.0 then that should probably make those last few games compatible.

12. bostonBC

bostonBC GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 17, 2011
    United States
    That's a teaser demo of a future version of the Gateway system. Many folks are waiting for it so they can run those games.

Neo Draven likes this.
  13. Neo Draven
    OP

May 3, 2010
    United States
    Hence the confusion. Thanks to those who cleared it up for me without taking my ignorance as an opportunity to whip out their impressive ePeens.

14. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    Djibouti
    Hiatus Hell
    Thread closed. Those who decided to fling insults were warned. Next time use the report button instead of fighting among yourselves. One of you has been here long enough to know better.

bostonBC likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.