Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival Freezing After Boarding Train?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bradkoro, Mar 23, 2016.

1. bradkoro
    OP

bradkoro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Canada
    Hello any help or fixes? Using US version on US console with gx2. Game boots perfect and registers my amiibo but for some reason right after boarding train it hangs frozen on black screen.

Thanks.

2. NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123 GBAtemp Addict

Feb 17, 2012
    United States
    The Everfree Forest
    You're probably missing several RPLs, how did you obtain it? You can find a thread with a bunch of title keys (should be in first page or two on here), download amiibo festival with the NUS tool of your choice, go grab a cetk/ticket from some other title, paste it in the same directory, then hex edit it with the NUS key and title ID and it'll decrypt fine. It's one of very few titles that uses RPLs, the other being Mario Party 10 because they use the same format
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Last edited by NWPlayer123, Mar 24, 2016
  3. bradkoro
    OP

bradkoro Member

Newcomer
    Dec 22, 2015
    Canada
    DaBlackDeath :grog: sent me the missing RPLs and it worked. Thank you very much. Case closed.

Last edited by bradkoro, Mar 24, 2016
    DaBlackDeath likes this.
  4. Willzor

Willzor Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2016
    United States
    DaBlackDeath or Bradkoro are you able to send me a copy of RPL'S I have tried everything I could think of to get them and cant find any, thanks in advance!

5. Benja81

Benja81 GBAtemp Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Benja81 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 24, 2015
    United States
    This is a little off topic, but what did you use for the game id in the folder? I can't find it anywhere, am I supposed to use the EU one?