Animal Crossing 2DS XL system coming to EU later next month

PS_NewNintendo2DXL_AnimalCrossing_PEGI_CMM_big.jpg

Though we didn't see a reveal of a new Animal Crossing game at E3 this year, Nintendo still cares about the series, as those in Europe will be getting a new limited 2DS XL system with Animal Crossing: New Leaf pre-installed. The system itself will be a light green, with a design on the front showing different fruit trees from the game, with the series name on it.

This special edition hardware bundle contains a New Nintendo 2DS XL Animal Crossing Edition system with a digital copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo pre-installed on a 4GB microSD card, plus a Nintendo 3DS AC adapter.

Nintendo UK and Nintendo Germany list this 2DS XL edition to launch on July 20 of this year.

:arrow: Source

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yay! a legit cia! (\s)
Actually this will probably be interesting, either as the first non-console-specific game update, or as one of the very few "type 1"* games to have a new base version also non-console-specific

* "type 1" is my arbitrary definition for games that update with an update pack, "type 2" for the digital-only ones that are updated by rereleasing the base title

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I wish they would have announced Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch at the E3. However, in my opinion the upcoming Animal Crossing 2DS XL doesn't look very nice. Some time ago I saw a 2DS XL in an electronics store and tried it. I just don't like these systems that much. Currently I'm using a New 3DS XL and I'm very happy with it.

D

Deleted User

I just want a console Animal Crossing game, how long have Nintendo been making us wait. I'd genuinely go out and buy a Switch if they announced a fully fledged game.

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

Though we didn't see a reveal of a new Animal Crossing game at E3 this year, Nintendo still cares about the series, as those in Europe will be getting a new limited 2DS XL system with Animal Crossing: New Leaf pre-installed. The system itself will be a light green, with a design on the front showing different fruit trees from the game, with the series name on it.

Nintendo UK and Nintendo Germany list this 2DS XL edition to launch on July 20 of this year.

:arrow: Source
The only wish i have, is that they release a clearer image of the product.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."