Animal Crosing Black Market

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by $uPeRJjS&#0, Jul 14, 2009.

Jul 14, 2009
  1. $uPeRJjS&#0
    OP

Member $uPeRJjS&#0 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Ok Guys,

THIS IS ALSO FOR MEETING FRIENDS

THIS SHOULD ALSO BE A BOARD FOR TRADING ANY ITEMS OR FREE MONEY!

I WILL BE ALSO POSTING USERS WHO ARE WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO GIVE THEM AN ITEM

To those people who plays Animal Crossing Give me your friend codes if you want to get a rare item or wanting to trade.

I'm not always on Animal Crossing so please leave me your friend code and PM me once you have added me. After that I will reply to you leaving you time and date (exactly) of when i'm available. please leave me your timezones

I'm available for 2 weeks as i'm in school holidays right now and i want some play times.

LEAVE all your friendcodes here and i'll PM you or you PM me.

All users should also post stuff about trading rare stuff like mario items, golden shovels, please post anything if you problems or you are interested thank you!

Thanks Good Business To All Of You Guys

Current Users Seeking For Trade:
    Code:
    UserÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ WantsÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂIn-returnÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂAnyone Accepted Offer?
    SuperjjskateÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ Any Fruits Besides ApplesÂÂÂÂÂÂ Money Or ApplesÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ None

2. mousex

Member mousex GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Isn't this a bit useless due to the Animal Crossing savegame editor? One user can fill all requests because he can spawn everything into his town [​IMG]

3. $uPeRJjS&#0
    OP

Member $uPeRJjS&#0 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Some people have a better life other than cheating.......

Some don't even wanna cheat in this game.

4. CannonFoddr

Member CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

United Kingdom
    Some people can't even USE the Animal Crossing savegame editor - if you use an AK2i the SAV file is not compatible with it & even when trying to convert into another SAV format - it still don't work