Android Android Scrolling Wallpaper

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an LG Vortex most likely tomorrow. So I loaded up GIMP and started to make a wallpaper for it. I looked up and found out the the phone's screen resolution is 320x480, and when you scroll left and right on the device, I'm also aware that the wallpaper itself shifts. So I made the height resolution 480 since it's the largest, then I set the width to auto, which set that to 640, since the final image was 1024x768. And also seeing that there are 3 pages (If more, let me know, hopefully an odd number), including one center page (Which is why it needs to be odd), here's a chart. The bright different colored borders represent each page. Will this work like how I planned? I hope it does, creative yes?
tongue.gif

dr0idlgvortexpages.jpg

Without borders

dr0idlgvortex.jpg

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how much the screen shifts by per scroll, honestly. I've got the same resolution screen, so I'll try setting my phone to 3 home screens and see if your image works that way.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that seems to work. If there's more than 3 homescreens it won't slide by the same factor, but regardless you'll get the left end of the image on the far left page, and the right end on the right page.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! That's the exact answer I was looking for!
grog.gif

FireEmblemGuy said:
I don't know how much the screen shifts by per scroll, honestly. I've got the same resolution screen, so I'll try setting my phone to 3 home screens and see if your image works that way.

What device are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome