1. Master X

Master X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So, how accurate are the games hardware requirements?

Steam lists the minimum as a 980, and... I'm not really seeing that kind of quality in the screenshots. Then again, the game also lists a 1060 as the recommended card, despite the 980 slightly outperforming it.

Maybe it's accurate, but such a large disparity between specific hardware (In this case, the minimum cpu which is a Phenom II X3...) comes off as a red flag - A rather blatant way for the dev to deny and ignore performance issues.

Edit - Probably a better Mega Man game than Mighty No. 9. Not exactly a high of a bar, but still...

Edit 2 - For those wondering 'Why robo boobs?', go take a look at their previous game Rainbow Robin.

Last edited by Master X, Dec 3, 2020
    Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  2. xdarkx

xdarkx GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    This game has everything that I ever wanted in a Megaman game... robot boobs. But I will have to pass on this.

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  3. Fyrus

Fyrus Artilleur Carmin

France
    "Why does the robot have boobs"

I mean, Capcom did that with Marino anyway

4. jimbo13

jimbo13 Terry Crews #1 Fan

United States
    Ick. I'm always onboard for a new Megaman and it's clones but there are already better indy clones. 20XX I am looking at you....

Megaman style looks best in pixels, these shit polygon models always ruin it.

I am sure both may have some fans but original Mega man X > Looks better than Maverick Hunter X remake. The late PS2 games with Axl all sucked and looked like ass.

Stop doing Mega man games in polygons, 3D backgrounds? Maybe but you need to look at viewtiful joy style cell shading or what platinum games does, cuphead etc for a new take on megaman graphics.

[​IMG]

Last edited by jimbo13, Dec 4, 2020
  5. emmauss

emmauss GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Ghana
    There are only 2 3D X games (not counting the remakes), one good, one bad. which one of them are you referring to?

Last edited by emmauss, Dec 4, 2020
  6. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

United States
    x7 and x8 are both pretty terrible experiences, though x8 is slightly less horrendous than the other. This game seems better than those two logs, at any rate.

Last edited by osaka35, Dec 4, 2020
  7. KanterZ

KanterZ YouTuber, Modder. I also do SOFTMOD Services

Philippines
    I've been reviewing a lot of games and this, by far, is the only game that I gave a 2.6/10 (based on several factors which you can look at here).
    It's just bad.

It might take years for it to be a game that's just decent even if they're actively updating it right now.

Last edited by KanterZ, Dec 5, 2020
    Scott_pilgrim and AlanJohn like this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Official, Android, GBAtemp