And time to wait for part 2.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by ProjectVirtue, Jun 1, 2007.

Jun 1, 2007
  1. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Newcomer ProjectVirtue Advanced Member

Canada
    June 1st, the team is now officially shipping the G6 to retailers.
    Console source claims to be able to start filling out and shipping to orders on June 6. Five days from now.
    Divineo USA/Canada on the other hand, responded to my email stating "we wont be getting the G6 any less then a few weeks". This is a dissapointment, but i'm hoping its a slight exageration? Since they're one of the biggest international retailers, i'm sure the team would make sure to get shipments to them.

Anyways, so, prolly around 1 more week till we start seeing our tracking numbers [​IMG]

2. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Canada
    Divineo.CN has just received their stock. Pre-orders and future orders will be shipped out this monday on the 4th of June.
    I still haven't received a reply regarding divineo.com's expected time of arrival for the G6. lets cross our fingers.

3. Glacius0

Member Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Let me warn you guys that in the case of divineo, the .cn website is a lot more reliable. There have been various problems with people buying from the .com site and their response time is bad, especially if it's something they don't want to answer. So unless you really have unnatural fears about ordering from China, go with the .cn website. It's probably cheaper too.

4. LordWill072284

Member LordWill072284 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    yeh exactly last year i purcahsed the g6 lite from .com and took over 3 weeks, bout a week after i ordered the first g6 lite, the g/f wanted one also so ordered from the .cn, and sure enough the .cn pulled though and with the 5.00 shipping not too shabby, my pre-order is already in there so thanks ProjectVirtue for the update, can't wait to get mine!

5. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Canada
    Well. During my research on Divineo. I came across a "customs" tax. which was 15$ USD. This is ontop of the provincial tax. Its prolly just cause its coming from China. We bought a laser scope a while back which had a 15$ USD customs tax =\ i'm not too hot on cash so 15$ trades off for a week or 2.

I guess as long as the .com site still ships it, i'll be good. If .cn already received theirs, 3-4 more days will be needed to reach north america or so i think. then another 3 days for .com to get it to me front steps.

6. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Canada
    Just want to post an update for everybody

Kickgaming.com - 63$ Canada : In stock.
    Digimartz.com - 58$ USA : In stock.
    Divineo.CN - 65$ International : In stock.
    Realhotstuff.com - 64$ USA : In stock.
    ConsoleSource.com - 70$ Canada : In stock.
    Gameyeeeah.com - 59$ USA : In stock.
    Modchipstore.com - 70$ USA : In stock
    model-gadget.com - 47$ Europe : In stock.
    i-mediaplayer.com - 63$ Europe / HK : In stock.
    mrmodchips.co.uk - 56$ United Kingdom : In stock.
    bamboogaming.com - 56$ HK : In Stock

(Divineo Stock *shipping*. They have told me they dont have a clue when its supposed to arrive.)

ALL PRICES ARE IN USD

-wow. that took longer then i thought xD