OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SonicGenerations3.jpg
Sonic Generations for PC is a rumour that’s been floating around for a while now, but this is one rumour that’s actually true. Sega confirmed today that the game will be available via download for PC through services like Steam. Additionally, a boxed PC version will be sold exclusively in Europe.

The Steam version of Sonic Generations will include Steamworks features such as Steam Cloud saves. The PC version will also have 3D support. Sega also revealed today via their Sonic Facebook page that Silver the Hedgehog will be making an appearance in Sonic Generations as well:

source: http://www.siliconer...for-pc-release/

Well now I have to buy 3 copies of the game DX

D

Deleted_171835

This better not be some sub-par version. If I don't get a PS3 by the end of this year, I'm getting this.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ungh. I was very hopeful that they would stick to a minimal cast this time around. I can tolerate Shadow, but only because I loved Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the gamecube. I am aware that they have created a universe of characters but I do not think they are exceptionally needed in this "reboot" because it will simply give the old-school fans another reason to criticise the game. I think Sonic, Tails and Knuckles should be the focus of the games, which is the direction they were going with for Sonic 4, but then we all know how that game turned out...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So all I hear is everyone crying about how there's no PC version and now that a PC version is announced, everyone is crying about it.

It's not like you have to buy it for every console or have to buy it for the PC. Go buy it on the Xbox 360 or PS3 if you want.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So all I hear is everyone crying about how there's no PC version and now that a PC version is announced, everyone is crying about it.

It's not like you have to buy it for every console or have to buy it for the PC. Go buy it on the Xbox 360 or PS3 if you want.

360 - extra stuff only for it
PC - there is going to be mods you just know it
3DS - completely different from all versions already

thats why 3 >> not every every~ POTATO!~

Next you hear (since they said they might do so) Sonic generations for the Wii U. With extras of course.

Making you buy it 4 times. :P

it'd be 1080p ._. that's enough!!!! BWHAHAHA

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can live without mods and "extra content". It's still the core game. It's like saying I need to buy 5 copies of Mortal Kombat from a bunch of different places because only certain stores sell certain copies with certain finishers on them. Just buy one damn copy.

Also, I really doubt Sonic Generations will grow a mass amount of mods. It ain't Fallout.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can live without mods and "extra content". It's still the core game. It's like saying I need to buy 5 copies of Mortal Kombat from a bunch of different places because only certain stores sell certain copies with certain finishers on them. Just buy one damn copy.

Also, I really doubt Sonic Generations will grow a mass amount of mods. It ain't Fallout.
Agreed, for the most part. The only real exception is when one version is radically different from the others, then multiple purchases are justified.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if I'm going to get the 360 version (Better graphics, extra content), or the 3DS version (Supposed online play, portable). Either way, the game looks great, and I'm excited for it. Probably gonna get it around Christmas time though.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great?

Honestly, I don't know how Sonic the Hedgehog can still have a fanbase. How many terrible games does Sega have to release (with very few exceptions) before people just stop buying it already?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great?

Honestly, I don't know how Sonic the Hedgehog can still have a fanbase. How many terrible games does Sega have to release (with very few exceptions) before people just stop buying it already?
After Sonic Colours, people seem to be more hopeful. I played Generations a bit, seems good enough.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Great?

It's not a bad game. Everything released until now about the game says otherwise.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great?

After Sonic Colours, people seem to be more hopeful. I played Generations a bit, seems good enough.

Alright, so Colors is one of those exceptions. Still, there was Sonic Unleashed, Sonic 2006, the Wii Games (Arabian Nights + Black Knight, i think they are called), Sonic Riders, etc. beforehand.

Any other franchise not riding on the curtails of nostalgia (that would be my guess as to why people keep buying it) would have bought it after just one of those games, let alone all of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM