1. Bajortski

Bajortski Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Right, I should have said that it’s more powerful for the price. Honestly, the ability to daisy chain RPI’s makes this seem like an obsolete conversation (simple addition shows that even 2 Pi 4’s with 8GB’s of RAM double the performance in all areas)

2. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    Plus Vita games of course.

A hacked 3DS can run DS,DSI and 3DS games perfectly, quite good for GBA ( actually the best to run GBA save for a few games and being unable to trade), Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo emulation is okay as long as you go for Euro games.

A hacked New 3DS/2DS has better hardware and so is better on the 16 bit emulation part, unfortunately emulators specific for it have not been updated for a while. Since so many new exploits were found last year (unless you were an idiot and updated the firmware) hacking any model of 3DS/2DS has become quite easier.

The Vita unfortunately is still a bit harder to hack while the early PSP-200, if you can get one, is not only the best model of PSP overall but the best to hack.

Edit: Unfortunately the charger of my PSP got damaged and all I can find online is the stupid charger for the car.

Last edited by raxadian, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Naxil81

Naxil81 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    My cheap phone (buyed last year for 130€) have
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
    • 3 gb ram
    • 4g connectivity ecc
    Is good for emulation have mirror screening via otg or wifi. Can emulate pretty well dreamcast but not ps2 (probably because not exist a good free ps2 emu under android)
    The problem is = oppo remove completly the bootloader access so no root

4. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Addict

Argentina
    Havw you tried Lemuroid?

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.swordfish.lemuroid/

Sadly no Dreamcast or PS2.

5. Naxil81

Naxil81 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ok fdroid... ANDROID for my opinion have best concept... But the other side of medal is Tons of trash app just for advice (example mirrorscreen app, redirect on stock screencast menu, totally useless but with 2 thousands of advice).
    I never try opendingux... Exist x64 or x86 version of this os? I have 1 old eeepc with 1gb ram and athlon inside.

6. ital

ital GBAtemp Maniac

We're going to see some amazing handhelds this year as they push closer and closer to perfect portable Dreamcast. Of course they'll milk it every step of the way there with a zillion "almost there guys!" revisions until the final ultra super deluxe II version is released (early next year) as people keep consuming these releases due to affordability and the relatively high used resell value.

One thing I hope they work on is the chunkiness as all of them look decent in pics but in hand you can feel they need a bit of diet which few people ever speak about *hint hint free review handhelds kthanxbye hint hint* for some reason...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Comparison, Handhelds, Anbernic