OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
rsO8S.jpg

This is Anarchy Reigns and its finally getting a Western release. 8th January for North America and 11th January for Europeans. Though you could have just imported the game from Japan as it contains English but whatever.

Fortunately for me, I got my copy today and I've had a little play around and the game seems pretty good. The controls are functional and the game is pretty fun to play. There's an (relatively) open environment where you can go around and smash enemies up. Like in Madworld, you have to get a certain number of points before you can unlock missions which are either boss battles or challenges. I haven't had a chance to play online yet because it seems there's no one to play in Europe. Funny that,, its almost like I got the game a week before release. Overall I'm liking it, its pretty fun and worth the fifteen quid I paid for it.

And yes, I got the limited edition AKA you get to play as Bayonetta online. Which prowler would love. (RIP Sweet Prince)

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry. Copy pasting a bunch? :lol:

As for the limited edition is it a code or hardcoded into the game that lets you play as Bayonetta?

emigre

Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry. Copy pasting a bunch? :lol:

As for the limited edition is it a code or hardcoded into the game that lets you play as Bayonetta?

My internet went a bit haywire on me. So I copied the text and I;ve seemingly done it twice...

The limited edition comes with a code. You have to download two files (one for Bayonetta and one for two multiplayer modes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1