analyze this convo with the guy i like?

kingeightsix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
whoa... you must be somewhere around the age of 12 to 15...

i'm letting you know a few things i've learned about relationships.

the more you hype yourself up over a person you're infatuated with; the more chances you'll be let down.

relationships take 2; so if you're the only one feeling for the guy and he's showing no interest... it's best you take a few steps back.

sometimes, people will take things for granted. he might be thinking, "she's all over me. i don't want that."... the moment you stop showing interest, though... he'll be like, "shit! she really is cute!" so try to play some games with the fucker.

from the way you guys are talking, sounds like what i've experienced from way back in the day... so if you ARE as young as i believe (not that i'm an old geezer), just take it slow and take it easy. your tastes will definately change quite alot over the years and you'll realize you were chasing either a dead beat or a crack head.

sorry, i think i'm a li'l more biased to the darker side. bad experiences.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
cmon guys shes 14
sleep.gif

here is how high school dating usually works: ask him out, hold hands for a couple of weeks, one of you will dump the other, repeat.

see how simple life is? >_<

See! That is the reason why i don't want a girlfriend, don't get me wrong, i CAN get a girlfriend. Everyone says i can't.. C'mon almost 347 girls asked me out, but i don't wanna, because i will probably get dumped after 2 weeks
rofl2.gif

Lol thats not bad, my friend started dating this girl and it only lasted a week D:

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm 14 too...teenage girls my age around here act like they have no brains and talk so stupidly. When will it end...

Edit: Did I mention that they freak out over the littlest things? The stuff they considered drama...

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i dont act like people at my school.. i stand out of the crowd for some reason
all the girls at my highschool look like clones to me
all wearing hollister and american eagle shirts
skinny jeans, ballet flats,
and carrying those stupid tna bags

so i really stand out of the crowd , because im not into brand names and shit

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must go to an all white school, huh? Anyway, I dunno. I've never been a crazy "playa", but I don't really have a hard time talking to cool chicks that I'm into. Call me lucky, but if I like a person's vibe I'll talk to 'em.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are too young to be worrying about this kind of shit. I know that I'm only 16 and not in any place to talk, but there is a reason I haven't even tried to get into any serious relationships.
You are still young and your brain is still developing, if you focus on getting a cute boy rather than getting good grades you know what will happen?

You'll end up getting knocked up and flunking highschool. He'll abandon you once he realizes the implications of what he did, and you will be miserable. Believe me, wait till college to start dating, I have friends that went down the path of teenage sex and it is not a good choice.

And regardless of what you say about being careful and being abstinant and all that, I can gurantee you that because he is a horny teenage boy, he will try to have sex with you. and if not him, then the next one will. Sooner or later it will take a bad turn.

Just at the very least wait until you are a junior/senior to start dating, at least then you'll be mature enough to handle a relationship, and how to say no, and what to not do during a crazy drug party.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thinking about boys is incredibly normal for every 14yo girl, impossible for them to ignore. I think it's just a harmless crush. She can still do good in school and be interested in boys/girls (whatever is your thing)

I don't think she's looking for a long time boyfriend anyway
tongue.gif

and not all 14yo boys are after sex. many of them are scared of that kind of thing and it only leads to that after they've been going out with someone for a good amount of time and are comfortable with them.

having a girlfriend/boyfriend at 14 is good for you, helps with social type things a lot and you can still get awesome grades.

"You'll end up getting knocked up and flunking highschool. He'll abandon you once he realizes the implications of what he did, and you will be miserable. Believe me, wait till college to start dating, I have friends that went down the path of teenage sex and it is not a good choice."

^
that's insane dude. I know your only trying to help but that's rarely the way it ends up for girls that have half a brain. (using protection, who the hell is stupid enough to not use it these days)

It's not like experimenting sexually will get you knocked up, dropped out of high school and abandoned. Although it's a bad idea when you're 14 - wait till you're at least 16 for this kind of thing IMO. She's probably only after a talking, holding hands, kissing type relationship anyway. Normal 14yo stuff.

sorry for the long post crystal I've just had some experience with this kind of thing when I was 14 and wanted to state that:

having a boyfriend does not = sex = pregnant = drop out of school = loser

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just don't worry about it and be patient. Sometime, sooner or later, a beautiful and magical person will walk into your life and leave your heart reverberating like a gong.

Try not to think about completing yourself with another person. Focus on yourself, and what makes you happy. It's worth it. Believe me.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
woahh, i got a lot of great advice
smile.gif

thanks everyonee, i guess your right
i am only 14, so ill get over him eventually
im just a big romantic.
but yeah im not into going further then kissing, because waaayyy too fast
but i hope i find a great guy eventually
smile.gif

thanks againn to everyone who replied, because i realize i should focus more on life
than one stupid boy
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +2