Homebrew Analog not working in PS1 emulator, "PCSX reARmed" that is included in RetroArch

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
can someone help me how to configure the analog stick to work in PS1 emulator, "PCSX reARmed" that is included in RetroArch ^^
im currently playing "Vagrant Story PS1 game" but the problem is the analog stick, i cant make it work ^^ i really love playing this game.
Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance ^^

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
can someone help me how to configure the analog stick to work in PS1 emulator, "PCSX reARmed" that is included in RetroArch ^^
im currently playing "Vagrant Story PS1 game" but the problem is the analog stick, i cant make it work ^^ i really love playing this game.
Hope somebody can help me. Thanks in advance ^^

In the control settings there should be a setting 'analog to digital' (out off my head, may differ), enable it.

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In the control settings there should be a setting 'analog to digital' (out off my head, may differ), enable it.

Thanks ^^ found it and its working perfectly ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really? Have you tried Metal Gear Solid yet ?... Does it run at a playable fps . I put retroarch on my N3DS too but for CPS1 & 2 games

Nope. I havent tried Metal gear solid or the CPS1 & 2 games, sorry ^^

Reactions: SuperDan

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Analog to digital setting shouldn't map the circle pad to PS1 analog. Rather it maps circle pad to PS1 d-pad.

If you want true analog for PS1 games that support it, turn off analog-to-digital, then go to quick menu-> controls, now you should see some info about what user has what controller type assigned. Change the user 1 setting to analog. At least that's how it works on Switch.

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Analog to digital setting shouldn't map the circle pad to PS1 analog. Rather it maps circle pad to PS1 d-pad.

If you want true analog for PS1 games that support it, turn off analog-to-digital, then go to quick menu-> controls, now you should see some info about what user has what controller type assigned. Change the user 1 setting to analog. At least that's how it works on Switch.
Same on Ps Vita

sian23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Retroarch for the 3DS? I understood that was abandoned and mostly unusable, especially for PS1 games.

well im using it now, but it keep crushing ^^ can you suggest other working simulator for ps1 in 3DS? id love to try another ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: