Gaming "An update is required to start this software" VC wii u

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm getting this message "An update is required to start this software" that won't let me start a VC game (000500001010a100) which is odd because afaik VC titles don't update. I've tried reinstalling, deleting its ticket, etc. This is not an inject but an official VC title. This is the only one that's giving me this problem.
I know I can install the european version or use RA and call it a day but I really want to fix it. What could be the cause?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for not seeing this earlier but let's try to solve it together, okay? :)

So I fired up NUSpli to download and install 000500001010a100 in a single run. That worked just fine for me. That said here are my first question:
  • What's your firmware version?
  • What CFW are you using?
  • What tool did you use to download?
  • What tool did you use to install?
//EDIT: Also what's the exact error message (at best take a picture of the screen) ?

Last edited by V10lator,

september796

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Sorry for not seeing this earlier but let's try to solve it together, okay? :)

So I fired up NUSpli to download and install 000500001010a100 in a single run. That worked just fine for me. That said here are my first question:
  • What's your firmware version?
  • What CFW are you using?
  • What tool did you use to download?
  • What tool did you use to install?
//EDIT: Also what's the exact error message (at best take a picture of the screen) ?

(1) Latest firmware 5.5.5
(2) Haxchi
(3) I've tried several: wiiuhelper, funkiiu, nuspli,etc
(4) Wup installer gx/mody and nuspli. Both ways made it succesfully.

I hardly believe this is due to the procedure since I've done it plenty of times for other titles without a problem.
Anyway here's a picture of the message. It's not in english but it says An update is required to start this software and that it needs to be connected to the internet to be able to download the update, which is not right.
Silo.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over