An newcomer

Izmirnator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi i`m Izmirnator I am making two Hacks. New Super Mario Bros. Special World and New Super Mario Bros. 3 Deluxe.

NSMBSW will have new Levels and Worlds including World 9 witch will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

NSMB3DX will be an rival of NSMB3 and will be better than NSMB3. NSMB3DX will have all Worlds from SMB3 including all Levels from World e (World 9) from SMA4 plus all 6 Levels from MS-DOS Mario and Luigi. World e (World 9) will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

It will be posting it after i have World 1 Complete. Stay tunes for Updates.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the Temp, I'll start by saying what I do say to new members:

P1ngP0ng is your God.
Costello is your savior.
The mods are our guarding angels.

Fuck with them and thou shall spent the rest of its life in hell.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i`m Izmirnator I am making two Hacks. New Super Mario Bros. Special World and New Super Mario Bros. 3 Deluxe.

NSMBSW will have new Levels and Worlds including World 9 witch will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

NSMB3DX will be an rival of NSMB3 and will be better than NSMB3. NSMB3DX will have all Worlds from SMB3 including all Levels from World e (World 9) from SMA4 plus all 6 Levels from MS-DOS Mario and Luigi. World e (World 9) will be unlocking in the Blue Mushroom House with the Area-Overflow-Bug after beating the Game.

It will be posting it after i have World 1 Complete. Stay tunes for Updates.
Look forward to it love mario games to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte